PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 The couldn't care less match thread.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10

Author Topic: The couldn't care less match thread.  (Read 39250 times)

Graham

Re: The couldn't care less match thread.
« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2011, 10:47:35 PM »

Nice to see at the end one of your so called fans attempting to start a fight and having to be manhandled out of the ground....thought you lot didn't care...and as for laboured, it was a stroll in the park.  ;D

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2011, 10:54:52 PM »

Well personally having taken the family and spending money to go in, we were a disgrace. I know I expected some changes but that takes the biscuit. Vics were the better team and I am pissed off. I was chatting to some dabbers fans, who again thought it was poor on the fans who had travelled and spent money going in.

I will say that Beesley, Twiss and Baynes were a waste of space again.

:-[

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2011, 10:58:14 PM »

Nice to see at the end one of your so called fans attempting to start a fight and having to be manhandled out of the ground....thought you lot didn't care...and as for laboured, it was a stroll in the park.  ;D

fair play to him!!

ALTYGAL

« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2011, 11:25:20 PM »

Graham - And nice to see that a person in a prominent position in your club ie Andy Preece resorts to hand gestures and verbal abuse to supporters. If I could be arsed I would be justified in making a formal complaint! What an idiot, every manager\assistant has to learn to take verbals from fans but should not react it wasn't even his argument.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2011, 11:27:12 PM »

Personally I was glad to see wholesale changes for tonight.. Two positive points, Some really promising kids on display from the youth team and secondly great to see Sean have 30 mins

One negative (which I new before the game started)  .. Twiss cant even cut the mustard at Evo stick level.. Waste of fkn space get rid of him ffs The bloke is bone fkn idle

ALTYGAL

« Reply #80 on: April 05, 2011, 11:31:22 PM »

Thought Beesley was poor too. Agree about Twiss waste of... Baynes didn't do much again! The youngsters didn't do too bad to be fair.

markecky

« Reply #81 on: April 05, 2011, 11:36:26 PM »

I was also delighted to see so many changes.  No one should have gone tonight and expected to see a first team, I thought it was made pretty clear we couldn't play one if we wanted to.  Rest as many as possible for Saturday.

I thought the youth team lads did well against much more experienced opponents...they held their line well.

There is nothing that needs to be said about the three musketeers, if they have any sense of personal pride they will prove all the doubters wrong in the last five games.

I actually really enjoyed up until Southport equalised.

As for the the handbgs at the end I wouldn't be quite so righteous Graham.  Andy Morrison had to keep a list at one point of all the people he was going to kill in the bar and Jamie Phoenix was into double figures.  The Vics fan who hoped we "died on the way home" was a charmer wasn't he.  There was nothing more than words exchanged, get over it and move on.

As I say well done to the Youth team lads and to Coly as well, you gave your best.

DJ

« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2011, 11:37:18 PM »

Vics were deserved winners, the better team from start to finish. Two quality goals from Fitzpatrick who was the best player on the pitch. A win against Alty and another Cheshire Cup in the bag will do nicely!

On the whole both sets of fans were well behaved as expected apart from some dick head for them that started on a few of our fans, you get them amongst all fan bases, he was a loser. Thought the attendance was a little disappointing as well.

Enough of the excuses, you had a team out with a number of decent players for you that you would think could do the job against an Evo -Stik team. It would appear not. On the evidence of tonight you'll be hard pushed to stay up in the Conference. Lol

markecky

« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2011, 11:40:14 PM »

Vics were deserved winners, the better team from start to finish. Two quality goals from Fitzpatrick who was the best player on the pitch. A win against Alty and another Cheshire Cup in the bag will do nicely!

On the whole both sets of fans were well behaved as expected apart from some dick head for them that started on a few of our fans, you get them amongst all fan bases, he was a loser. Thought the attendance was a little disappointing as well.

Enough of the excuses, you had a team out with a number of decent players for you that you would think could do the job against an Evo -Stik team. It would appear not. On the evidence of tonight you'll be hard pushed to stay up in the Conference. Lol

Which part of eleven changes from Saturday and the whole back four of the Youth team are you struggling with?

And if that was you playing well...good grief I'd hate to see it when you struggle.

DJ

« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2011, 11:47:10 PM »

You did make a lot of changes but there were some notbale players out there such as Beesley, Brown, Baynes and Twiss. Remember we're also a very young side that play at Evo - Stik Premier Division level. Can't say I was very impressed. If that's a Blue Square Premier team then I worry for you lot!

markecky

« Reply #85 on: April 05, 2011, 11:50:52 PM »

You did make a lot of changes but there were some notbale players out there such as Beesley, Brown, Baynes and Twiss. Remember we're also a very young side that play at Evo - Stik Premier Division level. Can't say I was very impressed. If that's a Blue Square Premier team then I worry for you lot!

Are you being serious of just trying to get a rise from me?

If thats a Blue Square Premier team then you worry?

Its not..its 5 of our youth team, our 2nd keeper, two fellas from Curzon Ashton and the four names you mentioned are the four worst players at the club.

I wouldn't waste any time worrying about us....your club is slowly dying.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 11:54:15 PM by markecky »

bumble

« Reply #86 on: April 05, 2011, 11:52:25 PM »

When ballons, beachballs, and ducks provide more entertainment than the football.... You should be worried

It was a nothing first half...no big chances, our youth players coped well

To beat a team of youth players,  2 players who are based in leagues below yourself...,must make you feel proud

Jacko

« Reply #87 on: April 05, 2011, 11:55:09 PM »

at least come on here and celebrate your victory or try and rub are nose in it, but to try and make out our first team isn't a bsp outfit shows your clearly a deluded cretin

DJ

« Reply #88 on: April 05, 2011, 11:57:17 PM »

Four players that play week in week out in the Blue Square Premier, have experience in that league and higher for most of their careers against a bunch of young lads which is what our team is. I thought we played really well. Didn't rate your youth players much either. Chill. Excuses at the end of the day man, we beat you fair and square. As for our club dying, sort the singing out, the songs were sh*t! Lol ;)

DJ

« Reply #89 on: April 06, 2011, 12:00:06 AM »

How about actually get some fans singing? Your lot looked like they were at a fkn funeral, Victoria Stadium has absolutely no atmosphere.
With your singing, each fan seemed to join in at a different time like you didn't know what you were doing. We had boogie col! ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 The couldn't care less match thread.