PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Heads up, and EVERYBODY who can get down to FGR
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Heads up, and EVERYBODY who can get down to FGR  (Read 4872 times)

markecky

Re: Heads up, and EVERYBODY who can get down to FGR
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2011, 09:10:33 AM »

I'm afraid its not as easy as that with the coaches.

The finance for the coach travel is always balanced on a knife edge and when you win as many away games as we do its a miracle that we manage to take transport to all away games.  We'd need a good number to pay for a second coach.

If it is full ( I haven't seen the list) then we'll take reserve names and try and get people lifts and stuff.

People need to get on their names down as early as possible this week so we can have an idea of numbers and try and make plans to get people there.

Scottie

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2011, 09:20:56 AM »

We have delayed our flight for one day so me and the usual two bin lids will be driving down. Please boys make it worth our while with a convincing win over the smelliest most repugnant team that God ever invented.

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2011, 10:15:34 AM »

I booked two spaces on the coach for myself and Alex yesterday am, must have taken the last two places!!

We am going because the team and the club need us and I am answering the call. I cannot get to as many away games as I would like due to finances, but felt this one was a  priority, but I am still going to Nantwich because my team are playing in a cup final. If I can afford it I will try and get to Fleetwood, but as there are three of us that will have to be in our own car. Looking forward to next Saturday.

I sincerely hope that Damien Reeves is ok for this game, rest him on Tuesday if it means he can play on Saturday.

We can do this lads!!!!!

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2011, 10:18:34 AM »

I'm also looking forward to a CHEESEBURGER at FGR!!!

Dont give me any of that Kelp Quiche or veggie spew

david sneddon

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2011, 11:18:43 AM »

What a wonderful parting gesture it would be from GoGoodwins to supply a 52 seater coach. To enable the club to take more than just the 42 already booked on the first coach, to FGR next saturday.It would provide excellent PR for GoGoodwins, and give the club an extra 50 fans behind the goal. Meaning everyone who cannot travel under their own steam has the opportunity to get there.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Heads up, and EVERYBODY who can get down to FGR