PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Today's match thread...
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17

Author Topic: Today's match thread...  (Read 107147 times)

SammyH8

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
Re: Today's match thread...
« Reply #210 on: March 26, 2011, 05:57:32 PM »

I'm absolutely delighted with both these unexpected resuslts  - Alty and Armenia have made me very happy today. However I aint counting my chicks before the eggs hatch either for Ireland topping their group tonight or Alty beating the Scousers - though both would be beautiful. Oh and the cricket today was very enjoyable.

what cricket were you watching?! awesome result for Alty, amazing how a football team can well and truly lift the mood.

come on you reds

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 26, 2011, 06:05:40 PM »

BEEN OUT ALL DAY, TRYING TO AVOID THE CRICKET.

A fantastic win for Alty, but can anybody tell me if this was a Doncaster Roversesque alamo hit and run theft or were we genuine contenders for parts of the game?

My maths says we're 5 goal difference behind hayes.

THis is not a done deal.

WE CASN STAY UP.

COME ON ALTY you BELTERS

Exactly what I was going to ask!
Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings

RocketDan

« Reply #212 on: March 26, 2011, 06:07:15 PM »

I hope dale and nicky have knocks otherwise what an insult to the traveling support!!! as negative as gh at his worst, come on Alty!!

Nothing negative about it. Darlington are a big, strong, physical team and we went to match them at their game. I don't think clee or Johnson are 100% and may have been bullied a bit if they had started (hence why Wes didnt play).

They both worked well as impact players when Darlington had started to tire.

As for being offended, the only thing that offends me is the lack of belief in Kenny. Bring on Tuesday!

Jacko

« Reply #213 on: March 26, 2011, 06:13:31 PM »

I hope dale and nicky have knocks otherwise what an insult to the traveling support!!! as negative as gh at his worst, come on Alty!!

Nothing negative about it. Darlington are a big, strong, physical team and we went to match them at their game. I don't think clee or Johnson are 100% and may have been bullied a bit if they had started (hence why Wes didnt play).

As for being offended, the only thing that offends me is the lack of belief in Kenny. Bring on Tuesday!
we won because we bought on the players I said should of started, u have no argument

Stan Hibbert

« Reply #214 on: March 26, 2011, 06:17:27 PM »

we won because we bought on the players I said should of started, u have no argument

Who gives a shiny sh*te, we won!

Jacko

« Reply #215 on: March 26, 2011, 06:21:07 PM »

Who gives a shiny sh*te, we won!
exactly!!!!

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 26, 2011, 06:24:06 PM »

Are you being deliberately obtuse Jacko?

The people who were there seem to indicate that both players were effective as 'impact substitutes'

I would venture to suggest that had Nicky Clee started the game he'd likely not have still been on at the point where he crossed for Reevesy

altytony1

« Reply #217 on: March 26, 2011, 06:25:19 PM »

jacko,clee was not 100% fit thats why he didnt start,and after last week dale was suberb after coming off the bench,i think the tactics was spot on 2day.

Stan Hibbert

« Reply #218 on: March 26, 2011, 06:27:37 PM »

jacko,clee was not 100% fit thats why he didnt start,and after last week dale was suberb after coming off the bench,i think the tactics was spot on 2day.

Totally agree.

jamestimperleyrobin

« Reply #219 on: March 26, 2011, 06:28:46 PM »

Great result!

altytony1

« Reply #220 on: March 26, 2011, 06:30:53 PM »

what an importent game on tuesday,lets all get to moss lane on tuedays and give the lads the support they deserve,after the last 3 results...

Jacko

« Reply #221 on: March 26, 2011, 06:35:14 PM »

At the end of the day we won and the difference was twiss was off the pitch and dale was on it, this is obvios to me but unfortunatly 'the clique' have yet to agree.....yawn

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 26, 2011, 06:35:51 PM »

Why are you happy about Armenia?

Also more than happy with that result, not sure why Vinnie isn't.

Anyway, more to the point.....GET IN....come on you red and white beauties
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Stan Hibbert

« Reply #223 on: March 26, 2011, 06:38:56 PM »

At the end of the day we won and the difference was twiss was off the pitch and dale was on it, this is obvios to me but unfortunatly 'the clique' have yet to agree.....yawn

As I keep gettin' told when I moan about nobody agreeing with me , it's a forum and a matter of opinion and that's what makes it great.

I doubt that nobody disagrees with you that Dale is a far superior player than Twiss but could Dale have done what he did today and against Tamworth for 90 mins? Who knows..?

altytony1

« Reply #224 on: March 26, 2011, 06:39:09 PM »

theres no clique here jacko,i just see it has i see it.clee has been out with a injury so was not 100% fit,and dale was superb has a sub last week so ken used that plan again.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Today's match thread...