PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Well i won't be buying that in the morning then
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Well i won't be buying that in the morning then  (Read 7279 times)

Butty

Re: Well i won't be buying that in the morning then
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2011, 04:41:45 PM »

Is the money from a televised match away at Old Trafford not enough for them?

62vintage

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2011, 05:16:49 PM »

To be honest, class would not come in to it for me. I hope the club would take the money and I am sure Goodwins would get good publicity too.
The cash would win everytime.
As much as we do not like Crawley. I for one hope they enjoy Saturday and do well, and bank a huge amount of money!

fuertes

Jacko

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2011, 05:56:56 PM »

To be honest, class would not come in to it for me. I hope the club would take the money and I am sure Goodwins would get good publicity too.
The cash would win everytime.
As much as we do not like Crawley. I for one hope they enjoy Saturday and do well, and bank a huge amount of money!

Agreed, after all theres hundreds of other clubs run like this and get away with it, the risk they take, footballs full of dodge pockets much worse than crawley their small fry

Alex

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2011, 06:01:52 PM »

personally i hope they get tonked. i have taken the moral stand on this and chosen not to give any of my money to crawley by refusing to pay for this game as part of my season ticket, even spent 20 minuets explaining to the ticket office supervisor why i refuse to give one penny to that horrid little club and the you tube video only further backs up my case (see other thread on the subject). and from what i hear a lot of utd season ticket holders have done the same (tho im sure there gripe is paying £40+ for a glorafied reserve game) so hopefully they wont even get as much money as there hoping.

fuertes

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2011, 06:08:12 PM »

personally i hope they get tonked. i have taken the moral stand on this and chosen not to give any of my money to crawley by refusing to pay for this game as part of my season ticket, even spent 20 minuets explaining to the ticket office supervisor why i refuse to give one penny to that horrid little club and the you tube video only further backs up my case (see other thread on the subject). and from what i hear a lot of utd season ticket holders have done the same (tho im sure there gripe is paying £40+ for a glorafied reserve game) so hopefully they wont even get as much money as there hoping.

I thought the club forced ST holders to pay for Cup ties? How did you get out of it? Just insisted?

Alex

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2011, 06:18:49 PM »

i have no money in my bank and refused to offer another payment. you get 3 strikes against your season ticket before they void it. but thats another topic for another forum

OldhamAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2011, 06:27:50 PM »

Isn't there a system of letting United take your ticket for the one game and sell it to someone else and refunding you the money. Or did I make that up?

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2011, 06:57:11 PM »

i will not be watching for 3 reasons,i am not interetsed at all, its United and its Crawley
Harold

York Alty

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2011, 08:52:57 PM »

i will not be watching for 3 reasons,i am not interetsed at all, its United and its Crawley
very well put.  hsmith1 I salute you!

GoneFishing

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2011, 10:53:47 PM »

This is a dream game for any non league club. They would be silly not to milk it for every penny they can get.

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2011, 12:29:59 AM »

If Alty were in a similar position and it was £41 to watch the game. I wouldn't pay the £41. That is just ripping off the supporters. But there again 9,000 gloryhunters have paid that amount. Some people have no standards.
They really should be beating teams like us

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2011, 11:20:20 PM »

As an armchair supporter of United, and a regular Old Trafforder prior to my Alty days, and also my general dislike of all things Crawley, plus the bling they are coming out with at present - I hope United put 10 past them!

Altysteward93

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2011, 04:25:17 PM »

I just hope Evans decides to cheat.
Its a little easier to cheat infront of a few hundred fans, a bad ref and 1 camera vs FGR(for example) but try it against Utd infront of 60,000+ and a hell of a lot more watching on tv, a good ref and about 100 cameras.
Everyone will know what scum they are.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Well i won't be buying that in the morning then