PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Target 300
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Target 300  (Read 9840 times)

markecky

Re: Target 300
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2011, 12:09:16 AM »

I will be there.

Its £10 I've not got but you've got to do all you can...

Have you tried borrowing £10 from your new business partner...?

Or, like the Queen, does he still not carry any money on him?

He has the money on him Cult..its the length of the form that you have to fill in that puts me off.  You know what he is like for detail..

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2011, 12:16:37 AM »

I will be there.

Its £10 I've not got but you've got to do all you can...

Have you tried borrowing £10 from your new business partner...?

Or, like the Queen, does he still not carry any money on him?

He has the money on him Cult..its the length of the form that you have to fill in that puts me off.  You know what he is like for detail..

Ecky,

Get Mister Flynn to enlighten you about his 'performance' in The King George after last week's Alty FC AGM.

Frankly, a dazzling display of reasons why he didn't have any money on him that even Jim Rushe himself would have been proud of....!

"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2011, 11:06:00 AM »

Whilst you're questioning him about his King George performance ask him if he's got the money for the pint of cravendale he scavved off me after the Hayes match at near midnight yet.

In fact Ecky have you actually researched your new business partner at companies house?  :D

You may find a host of failed or dissolved companies, Tiddles Consultancy Services, Bagpuss Piping Ltd, Snowy Furniture Removals...
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 11:09:08 AM by Ballers »

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2011, 11:15:06 AM »

Whilst you're questioning him about his King George performance ask him if he's got the money for the pint of cravendale he scavved off me after the Hayes match at near midnight yet.

In fact Ecky have you actually researched your new business partner at companies house?  :D

You may find a host of failed or dissolved companies, Tiddles Consultancy Services, Bagpuss Piping Ltd, Snowy Furniture Removals...

Well said, Ballers.

I know quite a few disgruntled investors who lost money in Brian Flynn's ill-fated Mister Jinks Marina Developments (Northwich) (2005) Ltd. project....

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

taxi Phil

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2011, 11:39:31 AM »

Short arms, deep pockets.............

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2011, 12:25:41 PM »

No rain here today mate and very strong winds.

I think the problem Saturday was the fact that the water had no-where to drain to as everywhere was flooded.
As you know, our pitch drains brilliantly these days so to see it like that was odd..
Think the wind from this morning would have blown all the water to Shrewsbury. Very tedious weather today.
[/b]
You could be right there Gareth.. River Severn burst its banks in Shrews today  :D
I suggest Ray, that you & Jill avail yourself of the family coracle to get here tomorrow ;D
Pmsl they dont do them in our size Flynnie.. have managed to get hold of an Owd Dredger... (She is good with the kids though)  :D ;)

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2011, 12:32:54 PM »

Short arms, deep pockets.............

The legs arent that long either Phil,  He gets plenty of work off Ken Dodd though  ;) :D

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2011, 12:37:26 PM »

Why does Flynnie have a reputation as a cheapskate? My first ever interaction with him was him lending me a tenner!

I've paid the money back but will I have another, more terrible, cost to pay?  ???
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2011, 12:52:31 AM »

Just to redress the balance (and fend off his rabid solicitors), I would like to point out that the unfairly-maligned Mister Flynn bought me a pint of Guinness at Moss Lane last evening.

Let it be known that he's never been known to miss buying a round of drinks when Alty have just won 12-1 at home....

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2011, 01:01:46 AM »

That is one of the most outrageous & slanderous personal slurs that I have ever experienced..........it was two litres :o
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Target 300