News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Wes Baynes

Author Topic: Wes Baynes  (Read 3651 times)

Butty

Wes Baynes
« on: January 23, 2011, 06:23:02 PM »

As there was a thread slating Marc Joseph for his sending off, how many people are going to comment on this thread telling the internet he is a disgrace and should never pull on a red and white shirt again?

taxi Phil

Re: Wes Baynes
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 07:29:58 PM »

I would hope NOBODY who was there yesterday would criticise Wes. It was a very debatable decision by referee Arfer Brain, and I think he can feel quite badly done to.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2011, 07:32:37 PM »

Wes clipped a lad outside the box who had outpaced him by punching the ball into his own path.The whole situation wouldnt have arisen if the ref and his linesman were fit enough to keep up with play.

Butty

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2011, 07:50:28 PM »

Didn't Joseph have a run of good games and then (from what I've heard, alleged elbow and all) been sent off in a decision that could have gone the other way?

andrewflynn

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2011, 07:50:36 PM »

That's horrendous!

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2011, 08:22:50 PM »

Sums up for me everything I think is wrong and dangerous about Facebook.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

bumble

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2011, 08:36:21 PM »

Sums up for me everything I think is wrong and dangerous about Facebook.

Tbh, this happens regardless of FB

You get this on forums, sprayed on buses, toilets.....

And although this isnt a facebook arguement, it has many positive which outweigh these few negatives
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/22830415/detail.html - this for instance

Jacko

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2011, 08:45:27 PM »

Facebook should be taken with a pinch of salt at all times,people forget it was created for u to have fun on but unfortunately people do fall out on it becuase of the odd outrageous posts

bumble

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2011, 08:54:05 PM »

Facebook should be taken with a pinch of salt at all times,people forget it was created for u to have fun on but unfortunately people do fall out on it becuase of the odd outrageous posts

Just like this forum :)

Butty

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2011, 09:13:14 PM »

Aaaaaaaaaaah where's my 'like' button  ;)

Jacko

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2011, 09:23:20 PM »

exactly, some people on here get personal because they don't like the others opinion, also its a football forum not a referee committee :D ;)

bumble

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2011, 09:32:18 PM »

exactly, some people on here get personal because they don't like the others opinion, also its a football forum not a referee committee :D ;)

;) dont mention that word round here after yesterday

taxi Phil

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2011, 10:59:41 PM »

Is the strange language apparent in the Basef*ck link Welsh ? Of the severely inbred variety ?

Dougals Dad

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2011, 11:15:11 PM »

Facebook does not bully or intimidate, but some of the plebs who use it do - they would find another cowardly way to do it.

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2011, 11:11:57 AM »

As there was a thread slating Marc Joseph for his sending off, how many people are going to comment on this thread telling the internet he is a disgrace and should never pull on a red and white shirt again?

I try not to comment on games I did not see but for me the difference was that Wes was sent of due to a footballing challenge (reports) and Marc was sent off for something he did after the whistle had gone (I attended). It was a moment of madness and thats where the difference is in my book. Onwards though now and hope Marc comes back and plays as well well as he was before the suspension and learns a little from it.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Wes Baynes