News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Top Half of the Table

Author Topic: Top Half of the Table  (Read 2187 times)

Jenga

Top Half of the Table
« on: January 08, 2011, 05:57:54 PM »

I love it and love getting optimistic.

Looking at the table and the teams we have to play at home (nearly all six pointers) we could still finish 12th.

Yeah Yeah I know I am on acid and been drinking etc but the truth of the matter is we could actually acheive this.

From a personal point of view with the start we had to the season 20th will do me just nicely.

Jenga

Re: Top Half of the Table
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 08:03:57 PM »

As no one responded I can only assume people do indeed think i am on drugs. I know one swallow doesnt make a summer and next week I will probably be saying we will never get out of relegation.

My point is that the bottom half of the league is covered by only 10 points (Histon aside).

Ok I will get my coat and take myself to the mad house.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 08:10:12 PM »

As no one responded I can only assume people do indeed think i am on drugs. I know one swallow doesnt make a summer and next week I will probably be saying we will never get out of relegation.

My point is that the bottom half of the league is covered by only 10 points (Histon aside).

I will clear up a few points for you Mr Jenga

1. My daughter would beat you at Jenga- She is 2 and a half
2. One Swallow makes you a dirty bugger
3. You are on acid or Ecstacy not sure which maybe both
4. I will put your coat on for you
5. I love you dearly and want to marry you

Love and hugs xx
ParkINson's red and white army

Jenga

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 08:49:40 PM »

I will clear up a few points for you Mr Jenga

1. My daughter would beat you at Jenga- She is 2 and a half
2. One Swallow makes you a dirty bugger
3. You are on acid or Ecstacy not sure which maybe both
4. I will put your coat on for you
5. I love you dearly and want to marry you

Love and hugs xx

LMAO

RedhillAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 10:13:07 PM »

I love it and love getting optimistic.

Looking at the table and the teams we have to play at home (nearly all six pointers) we could still finish 12th.

Yeah Yeah I know I am on acid and been drinking etc but the truth of the matter is we could actually acheive this.

From a personal point of view with the start we had to the season 20th will do me just nicely.

I think we would all be ecstatic if we finish 20th considering a week ago we were written off with no possible chance of getting off the bottom - as Blyth put it.

chesteralty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 09:39:05 AM »

This season looks like being a mirror image of last season.
Then we had a run of easier games at the start of the season that buoyed our confidence and shot us up the table, this time we had a really difficult start to the year that did exactly the opposite. We aren't out of this yet, but with the matches we have left we certainly have given ourselves every chance of another year in this league.
btw although Kenny and the players may have helped, that power cut at Curzon was the best thing to happen to us in years. Imagine our confidence levels if they had dumped us out of the trophy that day!!

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2011, 09:47:09 AM »

Then we had a run of easier games at the start of the season that buoyed our confidence and shot us up the table, this time we had a really difficult start to the year that did exactly the opposite. We aren't out of this yet, but with the matches we have left we certainly have given ourselves every chance of another year in this league.
btw although Kenny and the players may have helped, that power cut at Curzon was the best thing to happen to us in years. Imagine our confidence levels if they had dumped us out of the trophy that day!!

I agree- the enforced loss of fixtures may have also helped in a strange way
ParkINson's red and white army

Jenga

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2011, 04:18:15 PM »

I agree- the enforced loss of fixtures may have also helped in a strange way

Shut up Wayno and stop jumping on that band waggon and come up with your own views - jeez.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Top Half of the Table