Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Altrincham Festival Saturday July 3rd 2010 & New Alty Wallets too!

Author Topic: Altrincham Festival Saturday July 3rd 2010 & New Alty Wallets too!  (Read 1512 times)

robins1978

FROM MAIN WEBSITE:

TASC and Altrincham Football Club would welcome any volunteeers to help at the Altrincham Festival on July 3rd. If you are available to help promote your club to the people of Sale & Altrincham can you please email Steve Foster (foz) at friendsofaltyfc@hotmail.co.uk.  A special call goes out to anyone who would like to be Rocky Robin for the day as Nasher is away that weekend.

Further to this if you have any items that would be suitable as Tombola prizes, that you would be willing to donate to the club could you please drop them off at Moss Lane between the hours of 9am and 3pm any midweek day leading upto and including Friday 2nd July.

The festival gives us an ideal opportunity to promote our club to the local community so any help is greatly appreciated.

MORE INFORMATION:

The club (including Junior Robins) will be involved in the Festival Procession with 2 floats and have a pitch on the field afterwards with Penalty Shootout Competition, Tombola and Large Football Card.

The new personalised "Altrincham F.C. - The Robins" wallets (they hold coins, plastic cards, cash etc) will also be on sale on the Festival Field. Limited stocks available.

Any questions please reply to this thread or email Steve Foster (Foz) at email contact details above.

Thanks for taking time to read this - robins1978
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 12:19:07 AM by robins1978 »

Jezza

Re: Altrincham Festival Saturday July 3rd 2010 & New Alty Wallets too!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 12:51:39 PM »

Depending on my work schedule i will try and get down there but I get each next days schedule the day before so cannot pre plan this and it is likely I will be working.

However can I just say what fun I've had in the past at the Alty festival...it's a good day out...nice and relaxing and being Rocky is easy, just remember not to punch anyone who calls you a chicken or a mousse....otherwise it's a simple case of just standing around in the sun chatting, serving the odd punter and generally having a pleasant time chatting about the alty....the more people who help out the better time everyone has.

I'll have a dig round but don't think I've got anything suitable for the tombola but implore alty fans to have a think about helping out especially if you've not helped out before...more fun than you imagine it is!!!..please volunteer if you can.

And a big well and thanks to the club, TASC and whoever does volunteer for raising the clubs profile at this local event.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Altrincham Festival Saturday July 3rd 2010 & New Alty Wallets too!