News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Sunday Times World Cup Pullout

Author Topic: Sunday Times World Cup Pullout  (Read 1935 times)

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: May 30, 2010, 10:38:01 AM »

Anyone else get this today? It's got quite a good feature on Wayne Rooney in it.

It also has a picture the Liverpool Schools under11 team that he played in. You don't need it circled to see which one he is!  :D  - Anyway, maybe those with a better phone than me who have it could put the picture on here but I'm pretty certain that there is at least one possibly two Alty players on there.

I think centre front row is an 11 year old James Smith (actually without being unkind it's definately Smithy!!), I also think it's possible that the lad to Smithys left is Tom Kearney?

Jacko

Re: Sunday Times World Cup Pullout
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 10:51:18 AM »

Densmore can't be bought up to far from there either?  I have never bought a newspaper and never will, war supporting, royalists, currupt vultures come to mind

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Age?
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 11:37:20 AM »

He can be a year or two younger tho jacko. If you're that thick i suggest you start buying newspapers and see if you can learn or pick some things. :)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 11:47:44 AM »

There is actually a website dedicated to the liverpool schools fa,ive just googled "tom kearney liverpool schools fa"and the website comes up

Jacko

Re: Age?
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010, 11:51:23 AM »

He can be a year or two younger tho jacko. If you're that thick i suggest you start buying newspapers and see if you can learn or pick some things. :)
Erm never mentioned age ballers,location, can you read? keep buying papers and giving  scum of the earth your money to make lies up  ;D

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Age?
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2010, 12:23:35 PM »

Why would you start talking about location in a thread about a particular photo? Are you thick? Read some newspaper columnists and see how they construct an argument. 

Jacko

Re: Age?
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2010, 12:37:38 PM »

Why would you start talking about location in a thread about a particular photo? Are you thick? Read some newspaper columnists and see how they construct an argument. 
Ok ballers here goes, u were talking about smith and kearney being in the same team as rooney, so it came to my mind that we have another player in the team densmore who may have linked up with rooney during his younger days too as he's from Liverpool and played for everton, ok? why the insults? Hope you never get written lies about in the papers  :-*

joe

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2010, 12:45:50 PM »

I think what Ballers is trying to say Jacko is that regardless of where he's from Densmore is too young to have played in the same kids team as Rooney etc.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team