News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 This how weird we are as fans

Author Topic: This how weird we are as fans  (Read 1468 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: April 20, 2010, 10:14:50 PM »

The 4 altrincham based fans in this car on the way back from the 4-1 T**tting all didnt attend saturdays gallent draw at luton, dont worry will just do the sh*t ones! :D

Knutsford Alty

Re: This how weird we are as fans
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 10:17:58 PM »

Safe trip back lads, sorry about the cr*p result  :-[

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 10:42:58 PM »

Good effort for going all that way in the mid week lads.. It sounds a bit like the FGR game in the second half..

Safe trip back.

Bath Alty

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 10:58:20 PM »

That was not the end of season I was hoping for - my last few games - Crawley, Wombles, FGR and now tonight.  Seriously tempted to try and make a home game to finish on a better note.  First 20-25 minutes were pretty good then they got back into it and we stopped passing well.

Browns mis hit left their guy clean through for the first - Brown didn't get within 10 yards of him all second half.  Their second was a complete fluke.  Greg was getting battered every time there was a ball to contest and the ref gave nothing, yet when big John won a header he'd give a free kick - rubbish.  And before ATS leps to his defence the local ref sat behind me in the stand also commented that "he's getting away with some tonight"

Least said about Big John's performance tonight the better, surely he was only playing to keep Colin fresh for Saturday's big send off.

Once the goals had gone in we were awful - every pass from the back went straight to them the worst I've seen us play all season by a distance.  Once Colin came on the motivation seemed to return and the effort to get Colin a goal was clear to see - I have to say Doran and Carden also seemed a much better partnership in the middle than Danylyk and Lawton.  Best man on the pitch for either side by a country mile was Nicky Clee, we need to get him on a long term contract.  Has he got a day job that will keep him part time? 
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 11:02:39 PM by Bath Alty »

Number23

• Regular First Team
  • 23 of 100
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 12:13:29 AM »

I have to say Doran and Carden also seemed a much better partnership in the middle than Danylyk and Lawton.  
Agree with this 100%. Thought Danylyk started well but seemed less effective after he got a knock in the first half. But neither he nor Robbie seem able to pick a forward pass. Though Carden looked good for the 30 minues he had but hard to tell how much Salisbury were putting into it at 4-0 up.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team