News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 End of season predictions

Author Topic: End of season predictions  (Read 2290 times)

adambaje the robin 14

« on: April 12, 2010, 10:41:23 PM »

Please post who you think will be relegated and promoted come the end of the season.  And do you think there will be any influence by alty judging the outcome of the playoffs etc.

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: End of season predictions
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 10:45:52 PM »

Down : Grays Athletic   ;D
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Dougals Dad

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 10:50:04 PM »

relegation to be decided at the AGM Cup

taxi Phil

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 11:24:10 PM »

Since we've still to play both the leading suspects, we've got an obvious say in the automatic promotion stakes. I fancy us to beat Stevenage on Wednesday, and by doing so open the door for Luton to go straight back up. If that happens I think Rushden might just scrape through the playoffs - if it doesn't I reckon Luton will make it despite the curse of second place.

Relegation's a bit of a farce this year - Chester and Grays both buckling completely, Ebbsfleet and Forest Green struggling. Eastbourne will be looking to win the AGM Cup (have they replaced the original trophy ? We MUST have kept it after 3 swuccessive "triumphs" !)

York Alty

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 09:20:03 AM »

Since we've still to play both the leading suspects, we've got an obvious say in the automatic promotion stakes. I fancy us to beat Stevenage on Wednesday, and by doing so open the door for Luton to go straight back up. If that happens I think Rushden might just scrape through the playoffs - if it doesn't I reckon Luton will make it despite the curse of second place.

Relegation's a bit of a farce this year - Chester and Grays both buckling completely, Ebbsfleet and Forest Green struggling. Eastbourne will be looking to win the AGM Cup (have they replaced the original trophy ? We MUST have kept it after 3 swuccessive "triumphs" !)

yes- after three swuccessive wins it's ours for life.

taxi Phil

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2010, 09:32:50 AM »

It's great when you swuccessfully seep the board........
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team