PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Holdsworth's at it again!
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Holdsworth's at it again!  (Read 6839 times)

York Alty

Re: Holdsworth's at it again!
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2010, 09:02:00 PM »

net season rectum will have a new manager - different outlook, different tacrics.  possibly a few quid left for yet more new players. 

I certainly enjoy laughing at rectum but have a snaeky weord feeling the'll be going up to the FL in the next 3 years.  dunno why.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2010, 08:41:45 AM »

net season rectum will have a new manager - different outlook, different tacrics.  possibly a few quid left for yet more new players. 

I certainly enjoy laughing at rectum but have a snaeky weord feeling the'll be going up to the FL in the next 3 years.  dunno why.

A month or two back Dean Saunders was given an extra years contract. So they'll be going nowhere til he's goone. And the money they're spending from the redevelopment of land into student flats will be gone at the end of next year as well. In short, there's more chance of them playing Chester soon than being back in the football league.

York Alty

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2010, 08:27:21 PM »

we shall see I suppose.  Like I say It's an odd feeling.  no rationale behind it.

(S)ALTY

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2010, 09:36:19 PM »

Look's like Mr Houldsworth and his groundsman aren't seeing eye to eye at the moment.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_6074307,00.html

I know their pitch was atrocious when Alty visited but you'd have thought as the home team that they would have got used to playing on it it by now ?

Perhaps they should field a team of porkers for their next home game ?

I guess that it shows what a wonderful job our own groundsman and his team have done this season to come up with one of the best playing surfaces in the BSP

« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 10:58:21 AM by (S)ALTY »

York Alty

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2010, 10:53:29 PM »

Yorks pitch was lousy too.  I know how wet it is here, I know YCFC want to move and I kow they've had money problems. I know all the valid reasons and I've read the excuses in the local press but still, they can surely do better than that.

I wonder how many points their players feel they've lost out on due to that pitch?
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Holdsworth's at it again!