News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 WREXHAM FC SHOULD PUBLICLY APPOLOGISE FOR THEIR FANS DISGUSTING CHANTING

Author Topic: WREXHAM FC SHOULD PUBLICLY APPOLOGISE FOR THEIR FANS DISGUSTING CHANTING  (Read 1965 times)

robins1978

I have been watching Alty for over 30 years now and I have never witnessed such disgusting behaviour and chanting as I have tonight.
Like has already been said by some Wrexham fans and many Alty fans the fans behind the goal under the scoreboard should be ashamed of themselves. Ecky is right it is an unwritten rule in football that you applaud any player from either side that has to leave the field of play on a strectcher - regardles of how bad the injury is. I call upon Wrexham FC to send a personal apology not to the fans or even the alty players, but to Tom who sadly appears has sustained a nasty injury tonight. I don't think the pitch helped matters tonight either. Am I correct in saying that it is also used for rugby. The same pitch in my opinion should never be used for both sports. The ref didnt help matters either. After the sending off he was scared not to book players when an opposing player went down after a challenge.

A bit long but i've had my say now hopefully Wrexham FC will have theirs and apololgise to Tom for SOME of their fans disgusting behaviour / chanting tonight. If some of your own fans say that the 'minority' were out of order' they you should say it publicly too.

GET WELL SOON TOM FROM ALL THE ALTY FANS THAT WERE THERE TONIGHT.

robins1978

It is on Wrexham's website that they wish Tom well - but no mention of the fans behaviour. I have sent an email to Wrexham FC requesting that they publicly appologise to Tom for their fans behaviour and disgusting chanting.

Longman

What were they chanting??

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Tom Kerneys going home in an Ambulance by all accounts
Harold

Wrecsam Mawr

Please note that not all Wrexham fans were booing Tom Kearney, I personally like our ex-captain and wish him a speedy recovery. I think the boos were aimed towards the joke of an official that we had last night, who only sent Sinclair off because Kearney's leg was broken (al a Shawcross on Ramsay). I do feel embarrassed by the minority who poked fun at Kearney and certainly do not condone that sort of behaviour. Just to let you all know too, Saunders has said that Wrexham will appeal the red card as the ref's decision was based on the injury incurred, not the challenge.

I can't believe that he also bottled two blatant pentalty claims from both sides. I suppose that these are the kind of officials that we have to get used to in this division.

Anyway, I can appreciate that you will all be infuriated after last night so I will leave it at that. Good luck for the rest of the season, and no doubt we will be seeing you again next year!!

CPD Wrecsam

I feel a public apology should be made also, it was absolutely disgusting
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 WREXHAM FC SHOULD PUBLICLY APPOLOGISE FOR THEIR FANS DISGUSTING CHANTING