News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Richard Money Loses The Plot..

Author Topic: Richard Money Loses The Plot..  (Read 3020 times)

markecky

« on: August 29, 2010, 08:39:19 AM »

Yeah, we've got our own problems but this made me laugh.  Taken from the COnference Forum:

1.When Besta was taken off a fan shouted "about time Money he's been bloody rubbish"
Not knowing who shouted this, Money came from his seat and in the direction of the fans came out with "which one,come on which one,which one was it who said that?" to which i replied we are only saying he has had a poor game.
He then came over grabbed myself and my 13 yr old daughter on the arms and said "what do you know about football?"
He was then pulled away by Gary Brabin and the game carried on.

2.At the end of the game after Money had moved away from the dugout towards the Tamworth bench we and others around us were all shouting at him for a apology.
At this point Money then looked in the direction of us near the dugout and started flicking the v's and f'ing and blinding at us.
It was only then came the boos from both stands which were followed by the v signs and the anger to the hatters fans around the ground.

3.I waited for Gary Sweet and told him all that went on.I wont go into what he said but we will wait and see."

jim fallon

Re: Richard Money Loses The Plot..
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 09:20:52 AM »

Oh Dear

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 09:57:53 AM »

If someone like that approached me at a game and grabbed myself and daughters arm, I wouldn't have been writing about it on a forum, i'd have punched the idiot instead ! Whether or not it was right or wrong !

taxi Phil

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 10:36:25 AM »

I'd have called stewards/police and had him arrested for assault.

jamestimperleyrobin

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 10:45:01 AM »

I'd hit him and reccomend a player called Clive Moyo-Modise!

ArmchairAlty

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2010, 11:37:27 AM »

Unbelivable!

RedhillAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2010, 03:06:39 PM »

Not meaning to defend Money, but the root cause of this incident was the unacceptable behaviour from a parent in front of their own child? Fine example.
I note this 'Fan' doesnt answer Money's question explaining what he actually does know about football.
Its too frequent on Conference terraces for some fans to insist they are the centre of attraction by showing their loud vocals dont engage with their brain.

OldhamAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2010, 03:37:38 PM »

Not meaning to defend Money, but the root cause of this incident was the unacceptable behaviour from a parent in front of their own child? Fine example.
I note this 'Fan' doesnt answer Money's question explaining what he actually does know about football.
Its too frequent on Conference terraces for some fans to insist they are the centre of attraction by showing their loud vocals dont engage with their brain.

Yelling back in a jokey way "what do you know about football?", would have been fair game, marching onto the terraces and grabbing hold of him was way out of proportion and not called for. That said I do take your point, there are some tools on the terraces.

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2010, 03:40:52 PM »

Yelling back in a jokey way "what do you know about football?", would have been fair game, marching onto the terraces and grabbing hold of him was way out of proportion and not called for. That said I do take your point, there are some tools on the terraces.

Tools or not, as manager of a football club, especially such a BIG one like Luton,should act responsible ! It's not like a death threat was made against him for heaven's sake, his team played sh*t against some farmers - he should deal with it !

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
@AltyDaz

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Money says sorry
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2010, 10:52:10 PM »

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team