News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Very important STAR News

Author Topic: Very important STAR News  (Read 1864 times)

Jezza

Very important STAR News
« on: September 18, 2007, 03:05:05 PM »

As well as news of donations to the club in particular regarding the monthly standing order, there is very important news regarding the AGM we still haven't closed yet and the future of STAR account audits.

Please if you are a STAR member have a look as the form will be going out shortly (yes Mr Cult you will get enough time to read and post back!) and let me know if you have any thoughts before it goes out in the next week or so.

www.altystartrust.com

Please let me have your thoughts if any by e-mail (click the site link) rather than holding a public forum on here for obvious reasons?

markecky

Re: Very important STAR News
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 03:11:10 PM »

Despite the recent turbulence in the runnings of STAR and its personnel, there is a very important fact that must not be overlooked.

"The STAR Board after discussions with the club Board have now stopped the £500 monthly standing order that was originally set up to cover STAR's contribution toward the historic tax bill and have donated £1300 to the club being our current bank balance."

Congratulations to  all who helped rise the £500 per month and ease the burden of the debt, and also the £1300 which I am sure was very welcome by the club.

Alty365

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 03:13:12 PM »

Despite the recent turbulence in the runnings of STAR and its personnel, there is a very important fact that must not be overlooked.

"The STAR Board after discussions with the club Board have now stopped the £500 monthly standing order that was originally set up to cover STAR's contribution toward the historic tax bill and have donated £1300 to the club being our current bank balance."

Congratulations to  all who helped rise the £500 per month and ease the burden of the debt, and also the £1300 which I am sure was very welcome by the club.

Agreed. Without these donations and a lot of hard work from STAR there might not be a football club now. Well done to all.

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 03:21:05 PM »

Please if you are a STAR member have a look as the form will be going out shortly (yes Mr Cult you will get enough time to read and post back!) and let me know if you have any thoughts before it goes out in the next week or so.

Jezza,

Thank you for the update.

I will study the document intensely and return it to you at one minute before midnight on the deadline date...
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

Jezza

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2007, 03:45:51 PM »

!

Jezza

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2007, 11:21:40 AM »

bump
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Very important STAR News