PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Eleven players signed up
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Eleven players signed up  (Read 12104 times)

Jenga

Re: Eleven players signed up
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2012, 05:47:33 PM »

The encouraging bit for me is that these players signed are the ones who I feel have more pride in the club and shirt.

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2012, 06:42:09 PM »

is that in the cafe at the trafford centre
Bernard Taylors barmy army

taxi Phil

« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2012, 08:33:32 PM »

I thought he'd signed up already?

He'd already agreed to sign up, this is just a photo of him trying to sign his contract through an A4 clear plastic wallet...

And here's me thinking this was a book signing event outside Waterstones in Huddersfield.......Great Crosses Which Have Gone In : Nicky Clee the  Autobiography  ;).........the book could do with being a bit thicker actually  ;D
Waterstone's ? In HUDDERSFIELD ? ? ? What planet are you on ? Anyway, I hope Dean Saunders has purchased an autographed copy  ;D

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2012, 08:55:05 PM »

He'd already agreed to sign up, this is just a photo of him trying to sign his contract through an A4 clear plastic wallet...

And here's me thinking this was a book signing event outside Waterstones in Huddersfield.......Great Crosses Which Have Gone In : Nicky Clee the  Autobiography  ;).........the book could do with being a bit thicker actually  ;D
Waterstone's ? In HUDDERSFIELD ? ? ? What planet are you on ? Anyway, I hope Dean Saunders has purchased an autographed copy  ;D
Waterstones has no apostrophe. #grammarnazi

taxi Phil

« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2012, 10:02:32 PM »

And here's me thinking this was a book signing event outside Waterstones in Huddersfield.......Great Crosses Which Have Gone In : Nicky Clee the  Autobiography  ;).........the book could do with being a bit thicker actually  ;D
Yet another example of declining standards, as the company is named after its founder, Tim Waterstone. The apostrophe should therefore be mandatory.

Write out 500 times.......

Hamilton

« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2012, 11:18:56 PM »

Yet another example of declining standards, as the company is named after its founder, Tim Waterstone. The apostrophe should therefore be mandatory.

Write out 500 times.......

If memory serves, until recently Waterstones did have an apostrophe but decided to remove it to save money or be more up to date or some other such cr@p.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Eleven players signed up