PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 I like this
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: I like this  (Read 3281 times)

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
I like this
« on: August 16, 2009, 06:10:38 PM »

from the forum home page
NEXT MATCH
Altrincham FC v Histon
Blue Square Premier
Tuesday 18th August 2009 @ 7.45pm
Get there early, we lock the gates at 6,000

Btw we could squeeze in another 85
@AltyDaz

markecky

Re: I like this
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 06:19:23 PM »

amended for you mate

Alex

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 12:13:03 AM »

will you be providing rope for those who lose the will to live as histon adopt there usual tatctic of:

Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, GOAL, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward.

Histon win 1-0  :(

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 12:18:56 AM »

You can get 8-1 with BlueSq for 0-1.

Decent odds - a good insurance against the inevitable.
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

altyusa

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 01:58:06 AM »

After being back for the Histon home game last year all I can say is I hope you lot are booked in for your neck massages on Wednesday! 0-1 the final score, absolutely inevitable  >:(

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2009, 09:05:05 AM »

The one good thing is that we get the visit of Histon over with early this season ...  I reckon it will be 15 love to histon  :D
Seriously though i reckon we could turn the tables on them and win 2 - 1 Senior and Young

Cmon Alty

markecky

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2009, 09:06:06 AM »

Will we hit double figures for away fans?

fuertes

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2009, 09:17:19 AM »

To be fair to them I think they took in the region of 50 to Gateshead. Surprisingly respectable for them. Forest Green took 11, yes ELEVEN, to their last away game  :D

I reckon we can avoid defeat this time. We now have some decent ball players in Kearney and Crowell. If we can keep the ball moving on the deck, then throw in the occasional crunching tackle (doesn't matter if you're 6 ft 4 in, a really hard tackle will still shake you up) I think we can make a better fist of it this time.

Longman

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2009, 09:46:07 AM »

will you be providing rope for those who lose the will to live as histon adopt there usual tatctic of:

Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, GOAL, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward, Goalkeeper to Right Back HOOOOOOFFFFFFF Centre Forward.

Histon win 1-0  :(

Is that Jimmy Bullard??  Ha ha, what is going on!?

baldrick

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2009, 09:59:11 AM »

The Histon style is not good to watch but it works for them. They will continue to do it until other teams learn how to beat them.

bigcol

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2009, 11:28:22 AM »

I'm sure GH and KMcK have a plan - feeding Senior sown the channels would be an obvious one.

Alex

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2009, 11:38:20 AM »

@ longman - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC2Ady-WfMA&feature ,
All in all jimmy bullard = legend

RocketDan

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2009, 07:07:10 PM »

You can get 8-1 with BlueSq for 0-1.

Decent odds - a good insurance against the inevitable.

it is the most common result in the championship last season.

factoid.

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2009, 07:23:18 PM »

Lat season on a saturday the official away fan attendance was 33 i have checked today.
@AltyDaz

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2009, 07:34:32 PM »

We are at home and if we impose ourselves from the outset like we did on Saturday there is no reason why we can't win this game. If we keep the ball as well as we did on Saturday at times Histon's tactics are largely irrelevant. It's just important to concentrate on our own game, let Histon worry about theirs.

Gutted Heffernan won't be able to play though, he diid well before getting injured at H & Y.
Come on Alty!
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 I like this