PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Charming...
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Charming...  (Read 4654 times)

fuertes

Charming...
« on: August 16, 2009, 12:36:21 PM »

From the Hayes and Yeading Forum:-

"One of the worst Hayes (& Yeading of course) performances I've ever seen.

It was nice to be back amongst people from up-North again though. That familiar smell of piss an febreze, their casual racism and their near silence for the last few minutes of (faked) injury time after we'd scored. They're so thick, you've got to feel sorry for them."

Like the Murphy's eh?

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Charming...
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 12:48:05 PM »

I think the first thing to say was they were the worst side I have seen at our level in the 5 seasons we've been back up. Their attack non-exsistent, defence booting aimless long balls and frankly they resorted to kicking lumps out of us for the last 30 mins when it became obvious that they were totally outclassed. Chester may even overtake them, cannot emphasise enough just what a rubbish side they were. 4-0 would have been about right on the balance of play but 3 points is 3 points. It was in many ways with 2 part time teams, the non-exsistent crowd and very basic facilities a throwback to the conference of the mid 90s. The casual racism I assume is a reference to us heckling their sub keeper Delroy Preddie who seemed to be a bit of a fans favourite.

401 at home with about 75 Alty fans at a guess, they'll be getting 250 by March and back off to Conference South where on and off the pitch they clearly belong.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 01:05:08 PM »

I would say we had more than 75 there, probably nearer 100 due to the fact we were hiding in  every corner of the ground (why do our fans insist on doing that?).

Come on Alty!

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 01:08:47 PM »

Hayes being such a exclusive trendy part of London too, I feel humble being allowed to visit the place.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2009, 01:11:19 PM »

Looking at some of their fans the words "care in the community" spring to mind.

You have to feel sorry for them really.
Come on Alty!

Scottie

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2009, 01:32:35 PM »

You omitted the most offensive part of this post and I directly quote :-

"...there will be at least 200 of us an we're going to smash up your sh*tty little ground. Most of us will have been on an all day bing..."

http://www.hayesandyeadingunitedfc.co.uk/HNY/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2636

The moderator of their site  needs sacking for a start and it seems to me we beat them fair and square without any crowd problems.

Apart from us living ' up north' can anyone tell me why they have taken such an instant dislike to us ?

joe

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2009, 01:50:24 PM »

Probably because we totally outclassed them for 90 mins! As for bringing 200 fans to Alty,i'll be suprised if they're getting that many at home by then never mind away!

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2009, 02:02:41 PM »

Don't remember them being that brave when they were stood next to us all afternoon.

Very sad!
Come on Alty!

Nonleaguer

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2009, 02:09:39 PM »

I believe things are being blown out of proportion, the quote referred to is actually part of the posters signature and in fact is a quote taken from elsewhere not actually any sort of comment from the poster himself.

Now let's all calm down and get back to the Sunday roast!!!

Jezza

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2009, 02:28:49 PM »

It was nice to be back amongst people from up-North again though. That familiar smell of piss an febreze

casual racism....a shocking thing.

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2009, 03:17:38 PM »

From the Hayes and Yeading Forum:-

"One of the worst Hayes (& Yeading of course) performances I've ever seen.

It was nice to be back amongst people from up-North again though. That familiar smell of piss an febreze, their casual racism and their near silence for the last few minutes of (faked) injury time after we'd scored. They're so thick, you've got to feel sorry for them."

Like the Murphy's eh?

Well my fabreeze is £50 a bottle and is made by their sister company Chanel. It's grim up north!

Good job the first Hayes person I spoke to wasn't going on about "fackin Somalians" then.......
Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings

markecky

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2009, 03:21:42 PM »

The smash up ground bit is part of his signature and is a quote from a fan of another club as nonleaguer says.

At least they all agree that the scoreline flattered them.

They looked like a team that had been promoted by accident and were here for the ride.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2009, 03:43:12 PM »

You omitted the most offensive part of this post and I directly quote :-

"...there will be at least 200 of us an we're going to smash up your sh*tty little ground. Most of us will have been on an all day bing..."

http://www.hayesandyeadingunitedfc.co.uk/HNY/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2636

The moderator of their site  needs sacking for a start and it seems to me we beat them fair and square without any crowd problems.

Apart from us living ' up north' can anyone tell me why they have taken such an instant dislike to us ?

Im sh*tting myself now  :D  they probably think they need a passport to go further north than Watford.. I expect they will be on the Dr Pepper all day then !!

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2009, 03:44:44 PM »

The smash up ground bit is part of his signature and is a quote from a fan of another club as nonleaguer says.

They looked like a team that had been promoted by accident and were here for the ride.

Indeed the "sh*tty little ground" is obviously someone talking about Church Road, probably some arrogant Dartford fan.

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2009, 03:51:53 PM »

Indeed the "sh*tty little ground" is obviously someone talking about Church Road, probably some arrogant Dartford fan.

Correction it says "Boro Boy 2003" so it's probably some arrogant Stevenage "the atmosphere" Borough fan
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Charming...