PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Advice please- parking!
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Advice please- parking!  (Read 4043 times)

Longman

Re: Advice please- parking!
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2008, 10:23:51 PM »

Couldnt agree more watcher, in my mind a very sensible question, i was asking the same question to myself as I was curious.

1) It is good if an existing fan
2) It is good if a new fan
3) It is good if a converted fan
4) it is good if a friend or gf of a new alty player.

But it is interesting to know which, if a new fan or a converted we could have asked why, this may have lead to something to perhaps get more converted fans. If a wife or gf or friend it is nice to know of which player, it is good to have closer contact with players.

So Narcis I think your attack being "who cares" is out of ordsr and wrong.

Nice to see you online SaintHelen and welcome to Altrincham FC - I think that is what everyone is trying to say  ;D

I often get to the ground just before kick off now due to family issues ( small dauighter and wife working) and i manage to park at maximum 3 mins walk away up a side road.

This is exactly what I meant, I was simply curious, such is the nature of following a club with a small fanbase that it's interesting to know about fellow fans. 

Glad to see not everyone misconstrued my curiosity for an elitist attitude.

AltyFanInNottm

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2008, 08:00:00 AM »

Welcome to Atrincham, Saint Helen.

Narcissist

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2008, 08:23:34 AM »

Couldnt agree more watcher, in my mind a very sensible question, i was asking the same question to myself as I was curious.

1) It is good if an existing fan
2) It is good if a new fan
3) It is good if a converted fan
4) it is good if a friend or gf of a new alty player.

But it is interesting to know which, if a new fan or a converted we could have asked why, this may have lead to something to perhaps get more converted fans. If a wife or gf or friend it is nice to know of which player, it is good to have closer contact with players.

So Narcis I think your attack being "who cares" is out of ordsr and wrong.

Nice to see you online SaintHelen and welcome to Altrincham FC - I think that is what everyone is trying to say  ;D

I often get to the ground just before kick off now due to family issues ( small dauighter and wife working) and i manage to park at maximum 3 mins walk away up a side road.

This is exactly what I meant, I was simply curious, such is the nature of following a club with a small fanbase that it's interesting to know about fellow fans. 

Glad to see not everyone misconstrued my curiosity for an elitist attitude.

I didnt say you had an elitist attitude, in fact I clearly stated the opposite. I said that the question smacked of this attitude. When I read it, I thought it wasn't put in the right context. E.g. There was no welcome to alty etc etc attached.

So, just so you dont misconstrue me again longman, I wasn't pointing the finger at you as an individual, just at the comment. Maybe I should ave left it, but I was bored and half cut and had nothing better to do. I still think the comment was the wrong choice of words and could easily be taken in the manner I did. To me that comment is unwelcoming and thats that.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Advice please- parking!