PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Messege from Liam Brownhill
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Messege from Liam Brownhill  (Read 22628 times)

Roman

Re: Messege from Liam Brownhill
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2008, 12:21:41 AM »

graham knew his situation and they had lengthy chats, and then droylsden came in for him which gave him an extra option and he had to consider this after all its his career he has to think about...we look after ourselves in this world as no one else will do it for us

his contract situation was at the fore long before Alty made their interest known, and i believe it was more a financial decision that should they get him for free they could hopefully cash in on him at a later date just as Witton tried with the contract situation...unfortunately any player wishing to progress from league to league if he is to join a BSP club it would be more beneficial for them to sign for a full time BSP club but the fact that Liam didnt have BSP experience albeit he played for the England C which was mostly BSP players and he was never out of place in that team meant he was unlikely to join one of these, so he was looking for what he believed to be his best route which would show him in his best light and again in a team like Alty who do not spend much time on the ball this would not be beneficial for him as Liam is a player who is good with the ball and going forward but can defend aptly as well and Alty's style of play is not likely to be as benefical as Droylsden's albeit in a higher league it would not help his progression as mcuh as at Droylsden..

who know's it may turn out to be wrong but aren't we always taught in life you only learn from your mistakes, then again it could be the best choice he ever made.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2008, 12:26:15 AM »

Hmm, threads may need merging here, see my other post.

In fairness Roman this is your most coherent post yet, unfortunately still full of sh*te though.

I don't have a problem with Brownhill's decision. As long as he doesn't come back this time next year tlaking about higher levels and all that sh*te*

*Actually, if that means we stay up he can come on here giving it all the hometown club bollocks he wants i won't care.*

Roman

« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2008, 12:33:19 AM »

haha i did reply to your other post as well...

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2008, 12:36:42 AM »

So did I  :)

The Fan

« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2008, 08:23:45 AM »

If he's that good, the chances are he has mis-spelt his own name on the contract he has signed at Droylsden (judging by his statement) so we could still sign him. Otherwise, let's move on.

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2008, 10:18:54 AM »

Let's move on now and look forward to seeing our new left back and our new strike force secure us lower-mid table obscurity next season !

Many of us would have done what LB has done; that is, if I second guess the situation correctly, take a higher financial offer.

The thing that is wrong (if true), is if he has signed for Droylsden after previously shaking Graham's hand on a deal.
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

RedhillAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2008, 07:03:22 PM »

Is Liam related to the Brownhills that lived on the Broomwood ?
I knew a lad of that name who would now be in his early fifties and think he was called Gary ?

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2008, 07:23:23 PM »

I knew a lad of that name who would now be in his early fifties and think he was called Gary ?

probably big family

Pagie

« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2008, 12:01:48 PM »

Yes Gary Brownhill is Liams dads brother therefore Liams uncle, I know the family quite well. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Messege from Liam Brownhill