Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Brownhill's back from holiday, since the weekend just gone, I believe, ...
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Brownhill's back from holiday, since the weekend just gone, I believe, ...  (Read 8107 times)

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

... wonder when / if we can expect an announcement on his footballing destination?
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

Jacko

He's gone away again mate, told me he'll be keeping fit though, runnin and that, not sure whether its one or two weeks this one tbh

chris_faz

Hes signed for the mighty bloods!!!!!!!!!!!

Narcissist

What, so because someone on your forum is called **OFFICIAL NEWS** everything they say is correct?

I can only hope that its as untrue as it is ridiculous. Pace's money obviously still talks. Its sad news if its true, for us and the player.

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk

Must be nice for that "Official News" to have been seen first hand by 5 people (using that word at broadest term)....... If its true its so depressing for Borwnhill to be welcomes by the Droylsden 5.

QUINNY

He has gone to droylsden as the official news guy works at the club and is 100% True

Jenga

He has gone to droylsden as the official news guy works at the club and is 100% True

So you create and account on here to tell us that - something smells fishy, not sure if it is your post, your feet or your Mrs's ............

joe

If he has signed for Droylsden it shows he's obviously only chasing the money and shows a total lack of ambition.

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

If this move to Droylsden is true; and it is looking more likely as time goes on, then it should come as no surprise..........the chances of playing in a higher league, in front of bigger crowds etc etc come low down the list of priorities these days if the player has been made an 'offer he cannot refuse.

We all know that the man behind Droylsden is passionate about his club and sometimes throws his money around for so called 'key-players' (eg Banim). It worked for him during the promotion BSN season, but failed miserably for him last season. Next season will also be very tough looking at the BSN teams.
Maybe the 'carrot' dangled in front of Brownhill was too much to resist ?
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk

Surely best to be playing in BSP infront of Setanta cameras with games featured every week.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Truley un-bloody-believable! Shows a complete lack of ambition.

So it looks as though we're back to square one regards a left beck.
Full time and proud of it

joe

With him already having 2 England C caps under his belt surely the Blue Square Premier would've been a better place for him to add to those caps and put himself in the shop window to further his football career. This move is purely about money and a total lack of ambition if it turns out to be true.

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk

Wouldn''t worry til officially announced through the proper channels.. IF he has gone Droylsden then I say better off without players like that as thats not what Altrincham FC is all about.

joe

Truley un-bloody-believable! Shows a complete lack of ambition.

So it looks as though we're back to square one regards a left beck.

We've already signed Matt Doughty who is very good left back

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

We've already signed Matt Doughty who is very good left back

What better than Peyton!

I thought Doughty was more of a left sided midfielder who could play left back.
Full time and proud of it
Pages: [1] 2 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Brownhill's back from holiday, since the weekend just gone, I believe, ...