PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 unacceptable
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: unacceptable  (Read 6832 times)

thegazelle

Re: unacceptable
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2008, 03:58:38 AM »

i am normally very positive and try to put a looking forward slant on most events but i have two words to describe our performance today

F**king woeful

in woefulness only surpassed by their supporters our fans were magnificent and didnt get onthe players backs at all but how much longer do we put up with this crap

Sorry if anyone is offended but i thinki speak for the whole of the knighton minibus as well

Longman

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2008, 11:40:02 AM »

It was demoralising watching us get so convincingly beaten without so much as a whimper, however taking positives out of it the performances and commitment of Denham and Danylyk were excellent, I was particularly impressed with Danylyk today who really put himself about and showed 100% commitment.

However I agree with everyone else in the sense that it just was'nt good enough, we didn't trouble them at all.

brian1925

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2008, 11:41:01 AM »

On the subject of past players, I went to Burscough Farsley yesterday and the standout performance was that of a Mr. Clancy at left back - fast, commited and a far superior player to our present left back (was he given a decent opportunity at Alty?). I know it was only Conf North level, but there you go... The Farsley keeper, Aspen also looked a class act. The game itself was poor, but better than ours evidently!

Longman

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2008, 12:03:47 PM »

On the subject of past players, I went to Burscough Farsley yesterday and the standout performance was that of a Mr. Clancy at left back - fast, commited and a far superior player to our present left back (was he given a decent opportunity at Alty?). I know it was only Conf North level, but there you go... The Farsley keeper, Aspen also looked a class act. The game itself was poor, but better than ours evidently!

Was John Lawless playing?  Centre midfield I think he plays?

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2008, 12:05:27 PM »

i am normally very positive and try to put a looking forward slant on most events but i have two words to describe our performance today

F**king woeful

in woefulness only surpassed by their supporters our fans were magnificent and didnt get onthe players backs at all but how much longer do we put up with this crap

Sorry if anyone is offended but i thinki speak for the whole of the knighton minibus as well

Knighton massive rules.

The funniest song of the day was we can see you sneaking out as they went 4 up ha ha :D

A fantastic day and night (thanks Pete)- spoiled by  a shocking referee decision and a woeful performance.
ParkINson's red and white army

shef_harrier

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2008, 12:21:15 PM »

To be honest I thought you started much better than us and our first goal was against the run of play. Then the whole game was spoilt (to our advantage) with the sending off.

Good support as always from Alty. Our home support is sh*te.

harv

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2008, 01:26:12 PM »

F**king woeful

Knighton massive rules.

The funniest song of the day was we can see you sneaking out as they went 4 up ha ha :D

A fantastic day and night (thanks Pete)- spoiled by  a shocking referee decision and a woeful performance.
kingston massive was great thanks to the gazelle, never had so much of a laugh thanks to wayne spotting the kiddy fans sneaking out.
what a joke winning 4-0 and you leave early, a bit backwards i thought
ref was sh*t which didn't help

RocketDan

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2008, 08:14:15 PM »

you only need to read how carlos is performing for barrow to know what is wrong at our club

So all we need to do is sign Carlos Logan back and that will solve all our problems? Funniest thing I've read in ages!

i think what deano is trying to say is that cote doesnt get the best out of players. regardless of how good logan is heathcote should have got more out of him and got him playing better.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 unacceptable