PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 todays' officials
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: todays' officials  (Read 6253 times)

Jezza

Re: todays' officials
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2013, 09:43:25 PM »

have to admit my comments were made out of bitterness caused by us jamming 3 spawny points today....I apologise......clearly the whole experience has uspet and traumatised me.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ADT

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2013, 10:17:50 PM »

You wont go away your a liar

I do go away I just don't like Alty.

ADT

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2013, 10:20:40 PM »

fat ref and useless tosser on the line......well up to standard!

how that number 6 sh*tbag went over 90 minutes without a card is beyond me......and it pi$$es me off we haven't got a hard man who would put the little scumbag into the dirt behind the ref's back repeatedly till he cried.....

If you mean Prince he's class.

taxi Phil

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2013, 10:24:05 PM »

how that number 6 sh*tbag went over 90 minutes without a card is beyond me......and it pi$$es me off we haven't got a hard man who would put the little scumbag into the dirt behind the ref's back repeatedly till he cried.....

Are you Chinese ? He's CRASS !

Robins Retweet

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2013, 10:26:51 PM »

to be fair we do upset your sorry little arses at moss lane and you do look like a bunch of outdated mongs

Jimmy

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2013, 10:35:31 PM »

He is a very good young player but his tackle on Watmore was bad you wouldn't know as it was away

ADT

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2013, 11:06:19 PM »

He is a very good young player but his tackle on Watmore was bad you wouldn't know as it was away

I know the ref didn't give a free kick so it wasn't a foul.

markecky

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2013, 11:08:40 PM »

One of the stupidest things I've heard.  To be far though you're pretty intelligent compared to some on your own forum.

They now think we booed that player because he was the best on pitch. Never heard a set of fans do that in my life...

Robins Retweet

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2013, 11:16:11 PM »

ADT how many times is there a foul in this league and the ref doesnt give it.....

ASMO

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • oxfords barbers
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2013, 11:43:11 PM »

Why are we responding to ATD , just ignore the daft T**t dont keep adding fuel to his fire .

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2013, 11:50:51 PM »

Dont forget to let your carer know you wont be around

York Alty

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2013, 12:07:13 AM »

I hate Macc and Northwich.  Horrible clubs in horrible towns but I'd go to watch Alty get three points. I'd go to support my club. 

You are a T**t ADT - a tool.

taxi Phil

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2013, 09:04:12 AM »

On that basis, when Neville Chamberlain came back from talking to Hitler in Munich, and spoke of "peace in our time", World War II wouldn't have happened.

You weren't there so can't validly comment. I was 20 yards away in a straight line. I was astonished that the referee signalled "no foul", and disgusted that his assistant didn't intervene to tell him that it most certainly was.

It was, in my opinion, at the very least a yellow, and so were two of his later challenges which also went unpunished. I admit that he's actually a decent player, but he should NOT have been on the field for 90 minutes yesterday.

AND FINALLY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY.......

The colour of his skin has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with it. I am not aware that a single racist comment was made, and if it had been the culprit would have been ejected and banned, as a long-time supporter of this club was last season for such behaviour.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2013, 02:15:05 PM »

The sad fact of this league is that the officials are invariably piss poor and you will go on a long day's march to find a decent one.....

I gave the ref some verbals yesterday after the Watmore tackle and some bloke shouts to me "Leave him alone he is retiring"  ??? If he was your dad then fair do's but what the f**k does the fact that he is retiring have to do with his crap standard of Officiating a football match.

ADT

« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2013, 02:30:45 PM »

One of the stupidest things I've heard.  To be far though you're pretty intelligent compared to some on your own forum.

I meant the ref is the law on the pitch if he doesn't give a free kick he doesn't think it's a foul.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 todays' officials