PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 todays' officials
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: todays' officials  (Read 6252 times)

Jezza

todays' officials
« on: January 01, 2013, 06:35:17 PM »

fat ref and useless tosser on the line......well up to standard!

how that number 6 sh*tbag went over 90 minutes without a card is beyond me......and it pi$$es me off we haven't got a hard man who would put the little scumbag into the dirt behind the ref's back repeatedly till he cried.....

ADT

Re: todays' officials
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 06:50:28 PM »

how that number 6 sh*tbag went over 90 minutes without a card is beyond me......and it pi$$es me off we haven't got a hard man who would put the little scumbag into the dirt behind the ref's back repeatedly till he cried.....

You're just upset because you struggled to beat 10 men and an out field player in goal for most of the match.

Ian

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 06:53:58 PM »

Can you please go away now, I'm sick to death of Stalybridge and their fans.

robins1978

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 06:58:36 PM »

2nd half was poorest game of football ive seen in a long time. At least that half was 0-0 which is what it deserved. Thankfully winning the first half 2-1 meant we got the 3 points and they got what they deserved - nowt. Even when their 10 men got the ball in our half they couldnt do anything with it. Records will show a win for Lty and not how bad both teams were. Officials were as bad as the teams playing the game. Gave every little foul and wouldnt let game flow. Nuf Sed!

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2013, 07:05:34 PM »

We've got three points and you've got no points plus a suspended goalkeeper. I couldn't give a monkeys toss how well or badly we played, we won and that's all that matters. Your bitterness and whining make it all the sweeter.

:D   :D   :D
Come on Alty!

markecky

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2013, 07:16:19 PM »

You're just upset because you struggled to beat 10 men and an out field player in goal for most of the match.

Upset?  Delighted to beat you to be honest.  You can go back to boycotting everything now and being the weirdest bunch I've seen online for years.

The highlight of the second half was your four man teenage firm, wonderful entertainment.

Today was probably the worst we have played this season but the table shows we have three points.

That tacke by number 6 was terrible with the trailing leg, designed to take Duncan out of the game.

How the linesman didn't give even a free kick was scanadalous.

Did you enjoy your day on Ashton market?

ADT

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2013, 07:43:47 PM »

Upset?  Delighted to beat you to be honest.  You can go back to boycotting everything now and being the weirdest bunch I've seen online for years.

The highlight of the second half was your four man teenage firm, wonderful entertainment.

Today was probably the worst we have played this season but the table shows we have three points.

That tacke by number 6 was terrible with the trailing leg, designed to take Duncan out of the game.

I followed the match on the live match centre on the website. I'm looking forward to Saturday going to Hinckley good day out a nice ground to go to they also have a nice social club ant the people are nice unlike Alty. We will see your massive Successfull club next season.

markecky

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2013, 07:48:28 PM »

I followed the match on the live match centre on the website. I'm looking forward to Saturday going to Hinckley good day out a nice ground to go to they also have a nice social club ant the people are nice unlike Alty. We will see your massive Successfull club next season.

Bless you.  I better they can't wait for you to light the place up...

We've learnt now that Stalybridge fans only decide to support the team based on the how nice the ground is.  Not odd at all....

You're not that clown Martin Plant are you by the way?

Jimmy

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2013, 07:49:31 PM »

You wont go away your a liar

GolfRoader

• Regular First Team
  • We are Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2013, 08:12:40 PM »

Upset?  Delighted to beat you to be honest.  You can go back to boycotting everything now and being the weirdest bunch I've seen online for years.

Bless you.  I better they can't wait for you to light the place up...

We've learnt now that Stalybridge fans only decide to support the team based on the how nice the ground is.  Not odd at all....

You're not that clown Martin Plant are you by the way?

Some outrageous comments on the stalybridge forum if it is you.

Bob

• Regular First Team
  • Glass Half Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2013, 08:18:17 PM »

Agreed. Disgraceful remarks.

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2013, 08:24:44 PM »

Gosh I was so pleased that Stalybridge's version of District3 turned up for today's game. I wonder if they are ADT's best mates.
They really should be beating teams like us

brian1925

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2013, 08:25:56 PM »

That was just a torrid game of football. We won, but the truth is, without Dunc n Nicky we simply don't have a clue going forward and a draw would not have flattered Celtic. Our two 'wingers' were probably the worst players on the pitch and if i were Simon Richman i'd be wondering what i have to do to get a game. I'm normally the last person to say it but the officials were as bad as the football. I did not think it was a penalty, let alone a sending off for our goal but if the club videoed the game i'd send the recording off quick smart to the league authorities to try and get the Celtic number 6
banned - it was a challenge bordering
on assault. All in all a win, but a game to forget and if we are serious about the play offs we must do better.

taxi Phil

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2013, 09:07:53 PM »

That was just a torrid game of football. We won, but the truth is, without Dunc n Nicky we simply don't have a clue going forward and a draw would not have flattered Celtic. Our two 'wingers' were probably the worst players on the pitch and if i were Simon Richman i'd be wondering what i have to do to get a game. I'm normally the last person to say it but the officials were as bad as the football. I did not think it was a penalty, let alone a sending off for our goal but if the club videoed the game i'd send the recording off quick smart to the league authorities to try and get the Celtic number 6
banned - it was a challenge bordering
on assault. All in all a win, but a game to forget and if we are serious about the play offs we must do better.
If it'd been a Sunday League game, and I'd been in opposition, he'd have been waiting for the ambulance to arrive within 30 seconds of play restarting, and I'd be banned for at least the rest of the season. And frankly I wouldn't give a monkey's.

Hash

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2013, 09:12:01 PM »

the officals today where terrible people my say that the ref allowed play to continue after watmore was hacked down.. maybe the ref didnt  see it properly bu the linesman/assist ref did and he should have pointed it out , that is why he is called a Assistant referee but he was truly clueless called to off side when we were blatantly on side and i thought the standard officals  couldnt get any worse , btw i dont normally slate the officals but today at least two of them were WANK , on a brighter note a big shout out to the staylebridge boy band/massive/firm great to see a lil passion from the school kids and put on a great show ,and to the person  who started the chant world worst boyband i salute you  ;D
FFS
Pages: [1] 2 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 todays' officials