News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Chester points deduction.

Author Topic: Chester points deduction.  (Read 4242 times)

bighairedmike

« on: April 01, 2013, 08:31:42 AM »

Chester FC have been deducted 25 points for fielding 2(!) ineligible players.

Well this blows everything wide open! And it looks like Guiseley could well be Champions this year. Incredible scenes.

Hamilton

Re: Chester points deduction.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 08:38:01 AM »

Oh my word! Whatever next!

taxi Phil

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 08:40:09 AM »

Well scrope my flumes....that'll put paid to the squad's celebratory holiday in San Serriffe  ;)

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 09:25:45 AM »

This is true however sadly alty have been deducted 50 points for publishing blaspheming pre match posters
ParkINson's red and white army

Hamilton

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 09:33:20 AM »

This is true however sadly alty have been deducted 50 points for publishing blaspheming pre match posters

Must have made someone very cross!

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2013, 09:44:46 AM »

:)
ParkINson's red and white army

Beaver

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2013, 09:48:39 AM »

Bunch of FOOLS

man in the stand

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2013, 12:50:33 PM »

hot and cross I'd heard...

Hamilton

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2013, 01:26:44 PM »

hot and cross I'd heard...

:D

taxi Phil

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2013, 10:29:50 PM »

Well scrope my flumes....that'll put paid to the squad's celebratory holiday in San Serriffe  ;)
For anyone that has never seen the Guardian April Fool classic tourist pull out to the mythical island of San Serriffe, it's well worth seeking out on the net. It must have been 30 years or so ago, and it fooled so many people, many of them in high places. Brilliantly executed !

Robin Reliant

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2013, 05:13:58 PM »

For anyone that has never seen the Guardian April Fool classic tourist pull out to the mythical island of San Serriffe, it's well worth seeking out on the net. It must have been 30 years or so ago, and it fooled so many people, many of them in high places. Brilliantly executed !

Nearly as good as the Panorama spaghetti harvest....(for the over 60's only, and then only if your memory's OK)   ;D

taxi Phil

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2013, 05:49:38 PM »

Nearly as good as the Panorama spaghetti harvest....(for the over 60's only, and then only if your memory's OK)   ;D
THAT one had my late mother all ends up  :D

Hamilton

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2013, 10:36:13 PM »

Apparently there was uproar that such a serious programme could perform such a stunt.

bighairedmike

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2013, 11:02:42 PM »

Apparently there was uproar that such a serious programme could perform such a stunt.

Didn't they also do it with a show about a man who was giving birth. It was so incredibly elaborately done, covering all details, even showing a live ultrasound scan. The reaction was the same. :)
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team