Dross
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Dross  (Read 23005 times)

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Dross
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2016, 10:24:00 PM »

I do believe there was a lot more venom in the comment than he's now making out and I think deep down he knows it too. Clearly, however, there is a level of disagreement here that is not going to be quickly or easily resolved, so let's just leave it at that because I think we've all got better things to do.
stop getting upset on behalf of everyone and grow some balls, clearly was tongue in cheek

I wish the team would grow some balls - the alty youth firm have got more fight in them than our midfield.

we are going down with a whimper - and it is just wrong.  I am glad that this forum is in uproar - I have had enough of this Buddha—like serenity bullsh*t. I want us to go down fighting - I want Alty to be Terry Butcher's blood stained England shirt, the spirit of waterloo, trafalgar, taking back goose green, death on the rock, fight them on the beaches - no surrender!

Instead we get dross and more bullsh*t.
boom .. there is one thing I can't stand when watching football it's not trying not giving blood for the cause not chasing down every inch  and blade of grass on the pitch

Not trying or not caring is simply not acceptable
ParkINson's red and white army

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2016, 10:27:22 PM »

https://youtu.be/HtXKG7ucO1Y aka don't throw this all away
ParkINson's red and white army

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2016, 10:57:07 PM »

I do believe there was a lot more venom in the comment than he's now making out and I think deep down he knows it too. Clearly, however, there is a level of disagreement here that is not going to be quickly or easily resolved, so let's just leave it at that because I think we've all got better things to do.
stop getting upset on behalf of everyone and grow some balls, clearly was tongue in cheek

I wish the team would grow some balls - the alty youth firm have got more fight in them than our midfield.

we are going down with a whimper - and it is just wrong.  I am glad that this forum is in uproar - I have had enough of this Buddha—like serenity bullsh*t. I want us to go down fighting - I want Alty to be Terry Butcher's blood stained England shirt, the spirit of waterloo, trafalgar, taking back goose green, death on the rock, fight them on the beaches - no surrender!

Can't beat the passion of shooting unarmed men.  ;D
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2016, 10:57:37 PM »

« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 11:18:03 PM by Jimmy Hill »

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2016, 11:17:09 PM »

Indeed, unlawful killing of the opposition may be the only chance we have.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2016, 11:18:26 PM »

Indeed, unlawful killing of the opposition may be the only chance we have.

Ha! :D

ripleym

« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2016, 06:40:56 AM »

Did anyone see the team after Kidderminster scored, or at the final whistle?

I don't think it's a case of not caring.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Dross