Dross
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5

Author Topic: Dross  (Read 23009 times)

shelmers

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
Dross
« on: April 02, 2016, 05:40:16 PM »

Same old sh*t again! Gutless display and not good enough!! Kiddy unlucky not to win in the end. Very poor performance not sure how lawrie played a full game because he was awful. Okeefe not good enough and griff skinned for the 50th time this season which lead to the goal! Basic tactics again and why was Sinnott dropped? Why is richman playing right wing?! why people applaud that performance is beyond me we were very lucky to get a point! On the plus side the food was alright!

Ps - where's all the money gone? Why no reinforcements!? And why does it cost £750k to build a sports hall out of breeze blocks?

Where's the money gone from watmore!?

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Dross
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 05:53:34 PM »

The problem with the Watmore money is it's a closely guarded secret.

No idea why but it is
Full time and proud of it

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2016, 06:24:16 PM »

Got to be down to clauses ??

andrewflynn

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2016, 06:27:34 PM »

We've treated this season like we have some kind of right to be competing at this level. The club refused to acknowledge the trouble we were in, until fairly recently. We're a Conference North club in more ways than one. We needed to be throwing everything at survival months ago and I've seen nothing of the sort at any point this season.

The same one dimensional performances week after week, but it's especially hard to expect anything less now that we've got a coach, and I use that term lightly to be honest, managing the first team in its quest to beat the drop. Bemusing considering he was part of the original problem. The whole thing stinks of consolidation but the funny thing is it will all go down to the last day no matter how bad we are. I can see it now, we'll need a point at Braintree to guarantee safety and we'll lose.

The fact we're STILL one point from safety is laughable because it highlights how uncompetitive we've been in what is without a doubt the worst Conference bottom half I've seen in my lifetime.

These last three games, I've thought to myself: "right, they'll prove me wrong here. This is the one we turn up in." Three draws against absolute sh*t and we've been no better.

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2016, 06:28:42 PM »

what's santa got to do with it ? 😉
Come on you red and white........

GB Alty

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2016, 06:29:12 PM »

no I guess it was a poor deal for the club, or maybe we don't want other clubs to know we're due a windfall?

Maybe thats why the club seems to have no urgency to stay up, knowing we secretly have the funds to blast the north next season?

Or maybe (and this what my money is on) it's been drank in the Roebuck by those in the clique?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 06:31:12 PM by Woofer »

Bath Alty

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2016, 06:34:50 PM »

'Where are the reinforcments?

Parry - 1 month loan extended until injured
Ginnelley - half a season loan
Margetts - 1 month loan (which I'd argue we didn't need as it kept Reeves on the bench)
Holness - half a season loan
Mr double barrelled winger - 1 month loan
Phillips - loan

It' a reasonable number to me, all from our level or above - admitedly some were a bit later than we needed them nov / Dec time but to say the club has done nothing is patently untrue.  I'm not saying everything is alright, one look at he league table makes that painfully clear but there is a need for some balance
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 06:37:10 PM by Bath Alty »

GB Alty

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2016, 06:37:20 PM »

'Where are the reinforcments?

Parry - 1 month loan extended until injured
Ginnelley - half a season loan
Margetts - 1 month loan (wich I'd argue we didn't need as it kept Reeves on the bench)
Holness - half a season loan
Mr double barrelled winger - 1 month loan

It' a reasonable number to me - admitedly some were a bit later than we needed them nov / Dec time but to say the club has done nothing is patently untrue.  I'm not saying everything is alright, one look at he league table makes that painfully clear but there is a need for some balance
for balance, where is the proper manager we needed to keep us up?

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2016, 06:38:00 PM »

.? And why does it cost £750k to build a sports hall out of breeze blocks?

Because it does, there's a bit more to it than the walls  :-\. Do you honestly think the club didn't look for the best deal?  Into the list for the most uninformed pointless comments of the season.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

Bath Alty

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2016, 06:39:24 PM »

As I said I wasn't claiming everything is alright - I was answering the question "why no reinforcements"

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2016, 06:40:23 PM »

no I guess it was a poor deal for the club, or maybe we don't want other clubs to know we're due a windfall?

Maybe thats why the club seems to have no urgency to stay up, knowing we secretly have the funds to blast the north next season?

Or maybe (and this what my money is on) it's been drank in the Roebuck by those in the clique?

Just stop it now please. You are embarrassing yourself.

GB Alty

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2016, 06:45:15 PM »

.? And why does it cost £750k to build a sports hall out of breeze blocks?

Because it does, there's a bit more to it than the walls  :-\. Do you honestly think the club didn't look for the best deal?  Into the list for the most uninformed pointless comments of the season.
Fooball wise no

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2016, 06:57:16 PM »

???

GB Alty

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2016, 07:00:39 PM »

???
what do you think is the way forward SW?

bighairedmike

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2016, 07:16:03 PM »

???
what do you think is the way forward SW?

What do you think the way forward is Jamie? Instead of being sensationalist and trying to rile people up, let's hear a plan of action from you.

We've already got sack the manager, sack the board, get rid of the team. Where do we go after that? Who do we get in on the board? Who do we get in as a manager? Where do we get investment/sponsorship from?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Dross