PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Tickets for games
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Tickets for games  (Read 14170 times)

Is this it?

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
Re: Tickets for games
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2021, 06:05:51 PM »

Because the crucible is fully seated and has better access points for starters.  And becasue the crowd had all had to prove they'd had a negative LFT to get in.
The advantage with fully seated arenas is obviously you’re able to socially distance the occupants. This didn’t happen at the crucible. It would appear covid is spread through your backside if sitting down instead of standing up solves the problem. Better access points funnelling down into a very limited viewing arena? Sorry to labour on this but I do think the JDS compares very favourably on this issue.
On the testing aspect, I’ve had both jabs and have the NHS app showing this. Test kits are available free of charge from chemists. This isn’t an insurmountable problem. 1231 for last 3 fixtures if the club can work it out.
We’ve taken a long time to gather new support at the club and now risk alienating hard earned progress.

It didn't happen during the final, but soc. distancing was in place in the earlier rounds.  Attendees had to sign a waiver to say that they were aware of the risks.  The organisational set up at Alty is just not comparable with The crucible.

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2021, 06:19:13 PM »

Saturdays game crowd to be limited at 600 to test procedures etc
Big blow for Yeovil game. The inconsistency is staggering. 600 for OUTDOOR test event whilst the Crucible 980 permitted for INDOOR arena 980 CAPACITY test event. It’s who you know and not what you know.
Very dissatisfied at this. It’s not the clubs fault I’m well aware of that. Need Barry Hearn co-opting onto the board as honorary member.

Nailed it!

Cases of ppl confirmed to have caught C19 outdoors? Still zero!

Inter Alty!

• Regular First Team
  • Come on u Robins!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2021, 06:43:55 PM »

If you are a Patron check your email inbox as Bill has sent an email with link to ticket purchase area (assume will use same for general sale after Patrons bought theirs)...

The link has tickets priced at...
£16 Adults
£13 Consessions
£6   Youth
£2   Child

Three Areas...
Standing - Golf Rd End & Pop Side Nth
Standing - Chequers End & Pop Side Sth
Seating

Hope all get tics... guess could be rained off if keeps on raining today/tomorrow...
Following Alty since 1977... a rollercoaster ride!

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2021, 07:10:55 PM »

I know that these days facts don’t count for much but humour me here and provide a link to some evidence to back up this statement.
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2021, 07:22:30 PM »

Because the crucible is fully seated and has better access points for starters.  And becasue the crowd had all had to prove they'd had a negative LFT to get in.
The advantage with fully seated arenas is obviously you’re able to socially distance the occupants. This didn’t happen at the crucible. It would appear covid is spread through your backside if sitting down instead of standing up solves the problem. Better access points funnelling down into a very limited viewing arena? Sorry to labour on this but I do think the JDS compares very favourably on this issue.
On the testing aspect, I’ve had both jabs and have the NHS app showing this. Test kits are available free of charge from chemists. This isn’t an insurmountable problem. 1231 for last 3 fixtures if the club can work it out.
We’ve taken a long time to gather new support at the club and now risk alienating hard earned progress.

It didn't happen during the final, but soc. distancing was in place in the earlier rounds.  Attendees had to sign a waiver to say that they were aware of the risks.  The organisational set up at Alty is just not comparable with The crucible.
we beg to differ and draw a line under this different point of view. Your final sentence gives the impression that it is fact and not a point of view. This cannot be either proved or disproved. I trust we can agree we have common ground when it comes to supporting Alty in their pursuit of success.

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2021, 07:39:49 PM »

The Met Office forecasts almost constant rain until midnight tomorrow. Saturday should be dry.

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2021, 07:59:36 PM »

If the patrons are being dealt with now could those of us waiting for open sale be informed it will either be tonight or that process will start tomorrow? At least we can stop monitoring the website and social media and go to bed at some point. Closed for business or open sale starts soon would be great ☺

andrewflynn

« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2021, 09:20:54 PM »

If the patrons are being dealt with now could those of us waiting for open sale be informed it will either be tonight or that process will start tomorrow? At least we can stop monitoring the website and social media and go to bed at some point. Closed for business or open sale starts soon would be great ☺

Sorry it’s a late reply but it definitely won’t be tonight. Think the club are working towards a general sale launch tomorrow morning that will be advertised before the fact.

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2021, 09:24:10 PM »

Sorry it’s a late reply but it definitely won’t be tonight. Think the club are working towards a general sale launch tomorrow morning that will be advertised before the fact.
No problem, thanks Andrew.

jhcorbett

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2021, 10:02:53 PM »

Have season ticket holders been offered a ticket yet? Must say I haven't since i sent the follow up email to Bill. Not sure if I should still be waiting or not (appreciate people are doing all they can etc.)

b23

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2021, 10:35:44 PM »

Got ours late this afternoon

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2021, 10:55:43 PM »

I know that these days facts don’t count for much but humour me here and provide a link to some evidence to back up this statement.

A professsor of Public Health interviewed by Mike Graham a few weeks ago: Linda Bauld of the University of Edinburgh IIRC.

For further reference the Health Protection Surveillance Centre (HPSC) says the level is 0.1% of transmissions https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/outdoor-transmission-accounts-for-0-1-of-state-s-covid-19-cases-1.4529036
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 11:01:09 PM by JD »

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2021, 06:10:56 AM »

A professsor of Public Health interviewed by Mike Graham a few weeks ago: Linda Bauld of the University of Edinburgh IIRC.

For further reference the Health Protection Surveillance Centre (HPSC) says the level is 0.1% of transmissions https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/outdoor-transmission-accounts-for-0-1-of-state-s-covid-19-cases-1.4529036
In all honesty I believe that in order to stop the terrible carnage on the roads all vehicles should be removed from the roads forthwith. In five weeks time the situation will be reviewed. Any objections anyone?

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2021, 09:03:29 AM »

Does anyone know if general sale tickets will be available and if so will it be an online purchase through the website?

andrewflynn

« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2021, 09:44:31 AM »

It's just been added to the website that general sale will commence at 11am this morning.

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/news/yeovil-general-sale-11am
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Tickets for games