Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Get Havern and Leather back to centre back!sounds like we are all over the show

Author Topic: Get Havern and Leather back to centre back!sounds like we are all over the show  (Read 3809 times)

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

catherinestreet

Creating FA Cup headlines once again.  ;D

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Sounds awful, we just don't get up for it! We are too much of a soft team, I appreciate Warrington's performance wasn't pretty but that heart, grit and determination is what we miss often! Never a Lawrie game, need Luca and Scott back together, we should never split them, evens with injuries to others. Sounds like Marshall is having another horror, he's a bloody awful defender. What the hell is Perry going to do ?I am saying this now, we need a more passionate and aggressive manager! Come on Alty make me eat my words, please !!! 'poor defending again by Tom Marshall' I hear and see this all bloody season, just awful

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

What the hell is Perry going to do ....  :P

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Yes Perry lad prove me wrong !

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

We need new players and manager! too soft, get bullied far too often

Jezza

4-1 down....an utter embarrassing disgrace.....sinnott's record is a joke...this is worse than Trafford.....lets give him another season and watch us capitulate again same time next year eh?

we need fresh ideas.....well done to all who travelled....sadly frankly I can't afford to throw my money away on an embarrassing pathetic display and then watch lee's interview showing as much emotion in his 'disappointment' as reevesy shows when he scores a goal  ;D

Basically lee has scraped a team through a play offs that could and many think should have won the league the year before and embarrassed us in the cups....he papers the cracks in between embarassments normally caused by predictably poor formations and team selections that have failed before.

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

We really should be able to make sure things like this don't happen against lower league opposition, where is the old Alty fight and determination gone? We used to have a team that would run through walls, we need that grit back, don't like to comment when not there but this speaks for itself surely. Been a nice day here, really should have gone out and done something positive.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Soft team and soft manager! I posted about Warrington on Friday because I just knew we wouldn't turn up, this team wouldn't nver put in a performance like Warrington did. Only time I have walked away in the recent years and though every player gave their all is against Guiseley in the final and Macc this season.

dunhamalty

From what I heard on RR Lee needs to go over to Blyths dressing room and get a couple of their lads on trial! Dale, Rivers and Maguire all sounded like players we could at least look at....... We do need to keep Leather and Havern together and build from the back no question about that, I do think with out financial position Marshall is about as good back up as we can afford. Also didn't go on Tuesday but did Parton play that badly to get dropped, nothing against Stu but we kept a clean sheet last game?!?

Nonleaguer

I posted the recipe to beat Blyth after the Leek defeat and quite simply Robbie Dale was yet again instrumental as he has been for several years at Blyth. Keep him out of the game and reap the rewards or let him dictate the game.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Get Havern and Leather back to centre back!sounds like we are all over the show