News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Trophy live stream

Author Topic: Trophy live stream  (Read 2959 times)

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Trophy live stream
« on: January 21, 2023, 11:32:01 AM »

Not wanting to discourage fans going to the trophy game and I am sure a decent number will travel l, but any plans to stream the trophy game to the Community Hall?

There was a large group of us planning to attend York away, who unfortunately have been put off Bracknell due cost and distance.

I reckon we could fill the hall, selling beer and food and make some extra money.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Trophy live stream
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2023, 06:20:22 PM »

I would  be surprised if its  being streamed  with Bracknell not being National League and the fact its a 3pm on a Saturday .

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2023, 06:53:26 PM »

Yeah, only found out today they don't stream 3pm games in the National League. Shame.

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2023, 12:04:11 PM »

Yeah, only found out today they don't stream 3pm games in the National League. Shame.

They do stream, just not for UK viewing
It's all my fault.

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2023, 12:06:23 PM »

Not wanting to discourage fans going to the trophy game and I am sure a decent number will travel l, but any plans to stream the trophy game to the Community Hall?

There was a large group of us planning to attend York away, who unfortunately have been put off Bracknell due cost and distance.

I reckon we could fill the hall, selling beer and food and make some extra money.

Arguably our biggest game of the season, so we need as many fans there as possible

If you'd made plans to go York, get yourselves to Sandhurst, don't cloud self interest wirh raising the club some change. The real money woukd be winning the tie.
It's all my fault.

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2023, 05:48:24 PM »

Ok then, what are the details re. travel, tickets, paying on the day etc. ?

It seems to me a shame if genuine home and away supporters get slated for raising such questions on here (and if clubs we play away make it needlessly difficult or unpleasant to attend as has occasionally happened). I assume it won't be a sellout anyway if they have a two and a half thousand capacity.

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2023, 05:57:06 PM »

Ok then, what are the details re. travel, tickets, paying on the day etc. ?

It seems to me a shame if genuine home and away supporters get slated for raising such questions on here (and if clubs we play away make it needlessly difficult or unpleasant to attend as has occasionally happened). I assume it won't be a sellout anyway if they have a two and a half thousand capacity.
Why would anyone be slated for asking sensible questions.
Tickets went on sale via Bracknell this week and were linked to by our social media, assume the website too. Ts & Cs detailed on the ticket site.
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2023, 08:27:32 PM »

You did post a link, to be fair: "Tickets sales at the gate open from 12.30pm".

https://thesbgroup.ktckts.com/event/fataltfc/altrincham-fc

To clarify, I am not on Twitter or Facebook. For the Yeovil game, as one example, I only decided on Friday night after a stressful week that I might travel down (though in hindsight perhaps I shouldn't have bothered). If I had had to book in advance, or muck about on a website, perhaps I wouldn't have gone. All I am saying is that this is the situation for some people and it's their choice.

I hope there will also be a coach or two going, and additional information such as rail travel would be welcome. This is our biggest Trophy match since the heady days of 2005 and I hope there is a good turnout.

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2023, 09:10:37 PM »

Surely anyone can Google the trains however the obvious route is via Reading from Manchester/Stockport. change at Reading for Sandhurst.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

andrewflynn

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2023, 08:46:10 AM »

Surely anyone can Google the trains however the obvious route is via Reading from Manchester/Stockport. change at Reading for Sandhurst.

That is what I booked last Friday, it cost £72 with a 26-30 railcard. I believe it can be made cheaper through 'ticket split' websites.

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2023, 09:38:56 AM »

That is what I booked last Friday, it cost £72 with a 26-30 railcard. I believe it can be made cheaper through 'ticket split' websites.
Going via Euston then Waterloo/Paddington is a similar travel time/cost, but seemingly only if you buy split tickets. I'm going that way through choice.
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

andrewflynn

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2023, 02:06:19 PM »

You did post a link, to be fair: "Tickets sales at the gate open from 12.30pm".

https://thesbgroup.ktckts.com/event/fataltfc/altrincham-fc

To clarify, I am not on Twitter or Facebook. For the Yeovil game, as one example, I only decided on Friday night after a stressful week that I might travel down (though in hindsight perhaps I shouldn't have bothered). If I had had to book in advance, or muck about on a website, perhaps I wouldn't have gone. All I am saying is that this is the situation for some people and it's their choice.

I hope there will also be a coach or two going, and additional information such as rail travel would be welcome. This is our biggest Trophy match since the heady days of 2005 and I hope there is a good turnout.

The club made a small loss on the Halifax coach and as of midday today Chesterfield is only half-full. I don't know why they'd bother putting something on to Bracknell, it doesn't get supported enough, unfortunately.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Trophy live stream