PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Released Lists
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Released Lists  (Read 3030 times)

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Released Lists
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2024, 01:41:52 PM »

Predictions not far off now lists released! 😉 👍
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2024, 02:16:03 PM »

Id keep Roscoe over James Jones, but yes Mooney and Angus to go
Full time and proud of it

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2024, 04:09:31 PM »

Lots of very strong right backs from this league are  available this summer - Tylor Golden from Halifax, James Clarke from Solihull (who is from the North West) and Connor Barrett from Fylde - although I think they'd have been more realistic if we'd have gone up and it's not a huge priority position unless someone is presented to us that we simply can't refuse.

Add Jeff King to this list...

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2024, 12:49:34 PM »

Lots of very strong right backs from this league are  available this summer - Tylor Golden from Halifax, James Clarke from Solihull (who is from the North West) and Connor Barrett from Fylde - although I think they'd have been more realistic if we'd have gone up and it's not a huge priority position unless someone is presented to us that we simply can't refuse.

I'm a believer that the King name is sacred here and he should come just because of that.

My concern is he's a demon going forward but is his defence as strong as we need it to be?

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2024, 08:44:44 AM »

I'm a believer that the King name is sacred here and he should come just because of that.

My concern is he's a demon going forward but is his defence as strong as we need it to be?

I think Jeff King has Oldham written all over it - and as you say, he's often referred to as a 'non league Trent Alexander-Arnold' due to his prowess going forward compared to his ability to actually defend properly.

I'd be surprised if any of those options I listed (Barrett, Clarke, Golden) don't get moves to the EFL.

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Today at 09:58:00 PM »

One more right back... Sam Minihan has confirmed he is moving on from Buxton after winning their fan's player of the season award this past year.

30 years old, could still do a job at this level I reckon.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Released Lists