News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Does anyone know about.........?

Author Topic: Does anyone know about.........?  (Read 1788 times)

tinnyalty

« on: December 11, 2007, 09:01:02 PM »

Alty fan but part-time warrington town fan (home town), does anyone know anything about this manager who has just taken us over at warrington town

Paul Moores (used to be the manager at Leek town until a couple of weeks)  ???

Any info would be greatly received  ;)

COME ON ALTY

Longman

Re: Does anyone know about.........?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 09:23:48 PM »

No idea mate, I thought Brett Angel was managing at the wire now?  Has he gone now then?

Whereabouts in Warrington are you from?  I'm from Lymm, so bang in the middle of Alty and Warrington!

tinnyalty

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 08:09:29 PM »

No idea mate, I thought Brett Angel was managing at the wire now?  Has he gone now then?

Whereabouts in Warrington are you from?  I'm from Lymm, so bang in the middle of Alty and Warrington!

Brett angel now gone, got 9 multimillion pound backers behind ambition for league in 4 years  ???.

Near the main church mate Lymm oh er right in the middle then it should be alty 50 % town 50 % !!! ;)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 08:41:45 PM »

You could both put some of the new posters up on those boards for posters on the main bridge in lymm,and even in the lymm pubs, it would be good to attract more support from that side.

tinnyalty

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2007, 09:21:22 PM »

You could both put some of the new posters up on those boards for posters on the main bridge in lymm,and even in the lymm pubs, it would be good to attract more support from that side.

Hughesy comments noted but we got 200,000 people living in this town and get max 120 people for our home games. We have liverpool home games at the rugby stadium in town they get 6000 average home game work that one out  ???. Last time we went to wembly in 1986 in the fa vase against st helens town we only took 8000 i ask ya.

We cant get em mate people in our town support man u (like me) or the two merseysiders.

Something to note tho there about 100 or so people who ground hop around vics, alty, us, and other sides within about 15 miles whoevers at home. Its not much but we could tie them down we double our home attendance  ;).

Not been to alty for a couple of months trying to cheer this pile of poo on at the moment, but anyway COME ON TOWN (oops) ALTY.

Cheers Mate

Karl ;) ;) ;)
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team