PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Question re: Stadium rules
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Question re: Stadium rules  (Read 4553 times)

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Question re: Stadium rules
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2007, 09:47:38 PM »

Ground Regulation 14 prohibits this. As I would imagine it does at most grounds, doubtlessly including Millwall.

Funny, I saw a camcorder in the ground the other week filming most of the game. 

On another note, does that mean Duke can not film Little's penalty on Saturday on his mobile for us??  ;D

so no recording goals on your mobile? that would class as a camera (i think this all a bit silly who cares if sum one records there fa cup day out on a camera it's not like there inttending to broadcast it live or anything)

You, I and the huge majority of fans would have no intention of broadcasting it at all (broadcasting live would be exceptionally difficult really wouldn't it?)

but

The fact that it can be broadcast and that some 'erbert will do so is the reason why the Ground Regs are as they are.

I reiterate that this is a regulation which you will find at the huge majority of sports grounds and is not particular to Moss Lane

Daycare Dan

Re: Question re: Stadium rules
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2007, 09:52:33 PM »

You, I and the huge majority of fans would have no intention of broadcasting it at all (broadcasting live would be exceptionally difficult really wouldn't it?)

I'd better return that Sky OB van I "borrowed" the other day then!!  ;D ;D
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Question re: Stadium rules