PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 thanks......
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: thanks......  (Read 3909 times)

dino

thanks......
« on: December 13, 2008, 07:06:20 PM »

to lee "the sulk " elam for showing such desire,committment and pride for the club. we have supported and encouraged him whenever he's played, but today he stuck 2 fingers up.

whatever problem he has at the club, there is no way not trying can be tolerated. ship him out in january

Alex

Re: thanks......
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 07:13:18 PM »

lost did we? so ur back shocker

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2008, 07:16:04 PM »

I appreciate that I wasn't at the game and can't comment specifically on players and performances. However, it was clearly not just one individual that lost us the game by that margin today. You are bang out of order for coming on here and singling out Elam when there must have been others who under-performed.

It's just not constructive to blame individuals in this situation.
Come on Alty!

bigcol

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2008, 07:21:20 PM »

Look this is what Dino does. The soothsayer returns after every defeat spreading woe.

dino

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2008, 07:24:40 PM »

i paid £12.... i am entitled to expose  any player that does not try for the club. i guess there were one or two others who came to the same conclusion .

dont comment on something you didnt witness

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2008, 07:32:16 PM »

i paid £12.... i am entitled to expose  any player that does not try for the club. i guess there were one or two others who came to the same conclusion .

I'll comment on whatever I like you sh*t-stirring little nobody! Why don't you crawl back under your stone and stay there!

Wanker!
Come on Alty!

AFC56

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2008, 08:01:37 PM »

to lee "the sulk " elam for showing such desire,committment and pride for the club. we have supported and encouraged him whenever he's played, but today he stuck 2 fingers up.

whatever problem he has at the club, there is no way not trying can be tolerated. ship him out in january

What a load of bollocks. Lee Elam tried just as hard as 9 other Alty players out there today (Greg Young was the only one who looked really up for it)

The problem today was the constant swapping of formation and players positions. By the end I didn't have a clue where players were meant to be playing and it was clear that the players didn't have a clue either.

joe

Thanks...
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2008, 08:09:35 PM »

To single Elam out is very unfair. The lack of commitment and passion spread through the whole side.

Jenga

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2008, 08:31:05 PM »

Dino you really are an arse !!!

Baggers

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2008, 09:49:32 PM »

I think today's performance showed that we don't have anyone who can cover for the loss of Lawton and Densmore. As far as Elam is concerned, he should be an automatic first choice and the fact that he isn't suggests something is wrong. Not fully fit perhaps? He wasn't the only one today who didn't look as if he had the right attitude which highlights the importance of having an effective leader on the pitch.

Jenga

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2008, 10:06:11 PM »

Of course we have no one to replace Lawton or Densmore.

How big is our squad?

I think GH would expect to beat teams like southport so left them on the bench to be fresh for next week maybe?

We have a bare bones squad and this was always likely to be the problem when we got suspensions and injuries.

Having said that 14 goals is 4 games is pretty bad by anyones understanding.

penfold

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2008, 12:30:07 AM »

The past few weeks have not been great for Alty! The 4-0 defeats back to back, the loss of Densmore and Lawton, the loss of money due to the Burton being postponed, the loss of cash again at out defeat today, Luton being arse holes and not wanting the game on TV! The only recent glimmer of hope was out point against Barrow! Which was a fair result considering we were being pinned down for most of the game.

Prior to Rushden our defence was not too bad, yes we had lets some poor goals in but its to be expected of a part time out fit! You can not single out any player today, non of them were up to their best! As a club we need to focus now on the league. The support today and atmosphere was poor right from the start, which probably does not help the players motivation. They would have looked at it an thoughy the fans oviously dont care! Then when we conseed and show our anger/ oppinions its too late!
Burton is the next game, and untill the transfer window opens we have going to have to fight and get behind the players once again, so that we can build on our excellent league proformance this season!

Can I just conclude, Little has not been up to his best in recent games, so maybe its time to have Senior and Johnson up front for the next game, also to start with Elam, because he can cause teams trouble, but he seems to come on when we are either in control of the game or its too late!

Butty

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2008, 11:50:30 AM »

Agree with CP Alty there, Little has not looked sharp at all this season IMO.

VofD

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2008, 01:59:49 PM »

I'll comment on whatever I like you sh*t-stirring little nobody! Why don't you crawl back under your stone and stay there!

Wanker!

Whatever happened to Jenga's call for respect to ALL fans made last month?

Jimbo Alty FC

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2008, 12:04:03 AM »

1st Game of the season was it on saturday for you? Because if you've been all season you need to get to the local oppticians Lee Elam gives 100% every game so what if on saturday he had a poor game were not supposed to win competitiions like that our aim at the standard of football were in is survival and were doing that brilliantly so please watch a game properly then come on here and praise the lads when we win.
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 thanks......