PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Lee Mcevilly anyone?
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Lee Mcevilly anyone?  (Read 5149 times)

ChrisVessey CUFC

Re: Lee Mcevilly anyone?
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2008, 07:35:54 PM »

Cambridge arent keeping mcevilly and the playoff final on sunday was his final loan game for them, he has already been released by accrington,and is local.Bit of a fat f**ker, but Im sure our fitness people could whop him into shape,and give us a target man
thats if dino maarmria doesnt want to add him to his current squad of 126 as he has to speak to EVERY player released by every club

Thoughts??

Hughesy, we haven't followed up our interest in McEvilly because of his big wages at Accrington, so i doubt he'd drop down to part-time football on a lot less wages than he was for us and Accy. No offence intended, like.

tr

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2008, 09:02:20 PM »

Just shows he's a greedy bastard and not only with his food. We paid off his contract because no one else would come in for him and he signed for Acky next day.

VofD

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2008, 09:13:56 PM »

Cambridge arent keeping mcevilly and the playoff final on sunday was his final loan game for them, he has already been released by accrington,and is local.Bit of a fat f**ker, but Im sure our fitness people could whop him into shape,and give us a target man
thats if dino maarmria doesnt want to add him to his current squad of 126 as he has to speak to EVERY player released by every club

Thoughts??

Hughesy, we haven't followed up our interest in McEvilly because of his big wages at Accrington, so i doubt he'd drop down to part-time football on a lot less wages than he was for us and Accy. No offence intended, like.

Like no offence intended with your derogatory remarks about Alty's away support in your match report v. Exeter. You are a T**t.

Alty365

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2008, 09:25:20 PM »

Just for anyone who didn't see it, these are the choice words My Vessey had to say about us:

""Even with the top tier shut and the ground soon to be only half-full, it was an amazing sight for fans used to the visitations of Farsley Celtic and Altrincham". I know 42,000 at Wembley is a bit more than Alty took to the Abbey in January "

The words "two-faced tw@t" spring to mind.

No offence intended, like!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 09:30:27 PM by Alty365 »

VofD

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2008, 09:31:43 PM »

Just for anyone who didn't see it, these are the choice words My Vessey had to say about us:

""Even with the top tier shut and the ground soon to be only half-full, it was an amazing sight for fans used to the visitations of Farsley Celtic and Altrincham". I know 42,000 at Wembley is a bit more than Alty took to the Abbey in January "

The words "two-faced T**t" spring to mind.

No offence intended, like!
Spot on Alty 365. Vessey is a right prick, full of his own self importance.
Vessey, stick to the conference forum. ;D ;D ;D

ChrisVessey CUFC

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2008, 12:49:34 AM »

Wow! It doesn't take much to wind you up does it? Maybe you need to lie down over the holiday period.

Anyone would think you Altrincham fans would have got used to being patronised by us 'big boys' by now....  ;) :P

If you can't laugh at yourselves, you can't laugh at anything. So bloody touchy....

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2008, 01:01:33 AM »

Some strange folks from Cambridge, my brother in law is from there. He's a Chelsea fan.......hahahahahaha.

He also supports Australia at cricket and Germany in International football :o

I like a day out at the Abbey though, glad they stayed down. Histon is a poor substitute.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 01:03:18 AM by SW »
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

ChrisVessey CUFC

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2008, 01:51:30 AM »

Some strange folks from Cambridge,

I agree, which is why i thank God i was born in Leeds  ;D

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2008, 11:04:22 AM »

Some strange folks from Cambridge,

I agree, which is why i thank God i was born in Leeds  ;D

Cambridge people must be REALLY effing strnage then!!  ;)
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Lee Mcevilly anyone?