PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Lee Mcevilly anyone?
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Lee Mcevilly anyone?  (Read 5151 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Lee Mcevilly anyone?
« on: May 22, 2008, 08:25:12 PM »

Cambridge arent keeping mcevilly and the playoff final on sunday was his final loan game for them, he has already been released by accrington,and is local.Bit of a fat f**ker, but Im sure our fitness people could whop him into shape,and give us a target man
thats if dino maarmria doesnt want to add him to his current squad of 126 as he has to speak to EVERY player released by every club

Thoughts??

tr

Re: Lee Mcevilly anyone?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 08:33:09 PM »

H e knows where the goal is but you would have no chance of getting him fit.

Think about it passed a medicla at Bradford but they wouldn't give him a contract break his foot a few weeks later.

Just moved from club to club Accky resigned him then sent him out to whomever would have him. No one want him

JTH

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 08:39:22 PM »

Would be a great foil for Col - I'm sure we ended up lumping it too much last year as Col and Senior don't have the strength to hold off big defenders - McEvilly would gives us that. Given Dino's comments about not wanting older, but younger 'hungry', players surely we'd be in with a shout. By the looks of him he doesn't stay hungry long.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 08:52:06 PM »

He didnt offer much at wembley on sunday, but you never know with the right motivation.

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2008, 09:05:50 PM »

According to the back page of this weeks messenger two players have verbally agreed to play for the club next season can't name till after june 1st plus GH now on holiday.
@AltyDaz

Vics Chick

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2008, 10:00:22 PM »

Cambridge arent keeping mcevilly and the playoff final on sunday was his final loan game for them, he has already been released by accrington,and is local.Bit of a fat f**ker, but Im sure our fitness people could whop him into shape,and give us a target man
thats if dino maarmria doesnt want to add him to his current squad of 126 as he has to speak to EVERY player released by every club

Thoughts??

If you've got fitness people who can whop fat boy McEvilly into shape then what's your problem with being part-time? Your "normal" players' fitness levels would be immense!  ;)

Dino won't be adding him to his squad of what is currently 11 players (really excessive that I know  ::) )  because he's too fat and he's too old. More likely to be added to your list of pensioners I should think.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2008, 10:33:06 PM »

Why dont't you retreat to your own message board?

And why the f**k are you on every thread?
Full time and proud of it

Vics Chick

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2008, 10:36:24 PM »

18 19  posts. Every thread. You do the maths.

Knob.

markecky

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2008, 10:41:52 PM »

Yawn..are you still here.

Butty

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2008, 10:47:37 PM »

Thoughts??

If you've got fitness people who can whop fat boy McEvilly into shape then what's your problem with being part-time? Your "normal" players' fitness levels would be immense!  ;)

Dino won't be adding him to his squad of what is currently 11 players (really excessive that I know  ::) )  because he's too fat and he's too old. More likely to be added to your list of pensioners I should think.

Please, two of our current midfielders are some of the fiittest part timers there are, one has played every game for a veeery long time (Robbie has been going for almost 2 years, I beleive), our (currently injured) other center midfielder is a fitness instructor, and out old center back came 33rd in the great manchester run. Unfit now?

Vics Chick

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2008, 10:51:12 PM »

Thoughts??

Please, two of our current midfielders are some of the fiittest part timers there are, one has played every game for a veeery long time (Robbie has been going for almost 2 years, I beleive), our (currently injured) other center midfielder is a fitness instructor, and out old center back came 33rd in the great manchester run. Unfit now?

Thanks for helping to prove my point! Much appreciated!

Hamilton

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2008, 10:57:18 PM »

Thoughts??

Whoooosh! Vics Dick Chick comes up trumps again!

Vics Chick

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2008, 11:09:25 PM »

Thoughts??

Who is the Robbie person. Is he someone I should know? Did he play for Vics once or was that just the rest of your squad?

Don't bother answering I'm going to bed now. Night night  :-*

Hamilton

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2008, 11:15:09 PM »

Thoughts??

Who is the Robbie person. Is he someone I should know? Did he play for Vics once or was that just the rest of your squad?

Congratulations on making a comment on someone you know nothing about!

Jenga

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2008, 12:10:54 PM »

THEN WHY ASK THE QUESTION THEN SIMPLETON?

Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Lee Mcevilly anyone?