PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 tonights games
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: tonights games  (Read 8014 times)

thegazelle

Re: tonights games
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2013, 05:54:46 PM »

Mossleycould kick f**k out of you ADT staly vegas are a small club getting smaller

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2013, 06:25:33 PM »

Our youth team had a larger crowd than that against Macc,, if I was Gorski I'd turn it in, joke outfit.

I think your attendances will be a joke to Chester fans.

Because they are a bigger club. Thanks for the compliment.
Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings

Jimmy

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2013, 06:48:42 PM »

Our youth team had a larger crowd than that against Macc,, if I was Gorski I'd turn it in, joke outfit.

I think your attendances will be a joke to Chester fans.
I'm impressed by the stalybridge boycott last time they took a half decent amount to alty Stuart lester got the winner

ADT

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2013, 07:18:05 PM »

Mossleycould kick f**k out of you ADT staly vegas are a small club getting smaller

We know we are a small club but we can still hold our own on the pitch in this division with the so called bigger clubs.

Jimmy

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2013, 08:16:03 PM »

Your a smaller club because to many teams near you maybe the same if we were in tameside fair enough why the need for boycotts etc

markecky

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2013, 08:40:27 PM »

We know we are a small club but we can still hold our own on the pitch in this division with the so called bigger clubs.

You're full time, kind of gives you a little advantage in terms of fitness and working on formations, set plays wouldn't you say?

ADT

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2013, 09:09:01 PM »

You're full time, kind of gives you a little advantage in terms of fitness and working on formations, set plays wouldn't you say?

Not much no.

York Alty

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2013, 09:39:50 PM »

Not much no.

...in which case you're pissing money down the drain.  You've got sub standard players, or a piss poor coaching regime in place or elements of both. 

Waster. 

markecky

« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2013, 09:41:31 PM »

Not much no.

Oh I see...what do they do all day then?

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2013, 10:38:30 PM »

Not much no.

Oh I see...what do they do all day then?

They have the best golf team in Conf North.
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2013, 11:15:28 PM »

You're the one who said Chester and Alty were the bigger clubs. Chip, shoulder, sh*te etc
Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings

ADT

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2013, 11:18:27 PM »

Not much no.

...in which case you're pissing money down the drain.  You've got sub standard players, or a piss poor coaching regime in place or elements of both. 

Waster. 

Our sub standard players are above you team in the league.

York Alty

« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2013, 11:26:59 PM »

As I wrote the other night, I think our PART TIME players, will pick up the single point required from our four games in hand over your FULL TIME players, to move above you.

You're full time ADT, a full time divvy.

Hamilton

« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2013, 02:07:32 AM »

As I wrote the other night, I think our PART TIME players, will pick up the single point required from our four games in hand over your FULL TIME players, to move above you.

Full time on attendances of 149. Embarrassing!

ADT

« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2013, 01:22:05 PM »

Full time on attendances of 149. Embarrassing!

Get it right 249..
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 tonights games