News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Kettering in the southern league

Author Topic: Kettering in the southern league  (Read 3176 times)

bumble

« on: May 23, 2012, 07:56:09 PM »

Breaking news: Kettering Town will play in the Southern League - not BSB North - after entering CVA
Twitter for iPhone • 5/23/12 7:52 PM
Retweeted by NonLeaguePaper

York Alty

Re: Kettering in the southern league
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 08:05:08 PM »

Not a surprise.

Quick question - is this confirmed? Twitter + interweb = rumour mill.

So what would that mean to Alty?

bumble

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 08:08:24 PM »

Oxford north as Maidenhead from BSS will be reprieved (based on PPG)

Hamilton

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 08:10:05 PM »

Not a surprise.

Quick question - is this confirmed? Twitter + interweb = rumour mill.

So what would that mean to Alty?

It comes from a few sources and it means Alty don't play Kettering in the league next season

bumble

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 08:13:18 PM »

KTFC to enter CVA. And go into Southern League Premier. Debts of 1.2 million. Directors to write off loans so 400,000 is the figure
CVA over three years. KTFC can be promoted if they win Southern League Premier. But will start with 10 point deduction
Rolls wants to launch promotion campaign next season. Confirms Imraan Ladak no longer involved.

Shares issue is 'very complex'. But Ladak 'cannot return'. Playing budget wont alter. Same as it would have been in North. Still full time

Office space has been rented out at Nene Park to bring in funds. Admission next season £12 adults £10 concessions
Rolls: "I will bring this club back to the Conference Premier" manager to be appointed end of this week or beginning of next.

7th of June is date Cva should be passed. Rolls: "we have to live within our means" Budget next season will be £20,000 a month

Landlords could kick club out of NP for going into insolvency but Rolls says landlords have been "okay about the situation"

Likely to be paying 10p in the pound to creditors. Doesnt seem to be a lot of surprise in the room at this bombshell

question from the floor. Why are you staying to help. Rolls: i love football and i have points to prove in the game.

Rumour atleast two more clubs could be kicked out at AGM
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 08:33:36 PM by Stoke Alty »

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 08:42:47 PM »

£5,000 a week full time wage budget? That's going to be a very moderate lone income for a pro footballer

Hamilton

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 08:45:32 PM »

KTFC to enter CVA. And go into Southern League Premier. Debts of 1.2 million. Directors to write off loans so 400,000 is the figure
CVA over three years. KTFC can be promoted if they win Southern League Premier. But will start with 10 point deduction
Rolls wants to launch promotion campaign next season. Confirms Imraan Ladak no longer involved.

Shares issue is 'very complex'. But Ladak 'cannot return'. Playing budget wont alter. Same as it would have been in North. Still full time

Office space has been rented out at Nene Park to bring in funds. Admission next season £12 adults £10 concessions
Rolls: "I will bring this club back to the Conference Premier" manager to be appointed end of this week or beginning of next.

7th of June is date Cva should be passed. Rolls: "we have to live within our means" Budget next season will be £20,000 a month

Landlords could kick club out of NP for going into insolvency but Rolls says landlords have been "okay about the situation"

Likely to be paying 10p in the pound to creditors. Doesnt seem to be a lot of surprise in the room at this bombshell

question from the floor. Why are you staying to help. Rolls: i love football and i have points to prove in the game.

Rumour atleast two more clubs could be kicked out at AGM

Oh dear!

Jenga

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2012, 09:25:31 PM »

They should be banned from being full time spending £20,000 a month on wages.

Seriously when will these people who run football see sense.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2012, 09:30:16 PM »

Certainly never saw this coming five years ago!    ::)

Come on Alty!

Hash

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2012, 07:36:19 PM »

i have absolutly no sympathy for this horrible football club , a few years ago most of there forums , refered to us as a dirty horrible sh*te northern club with wanker fans who bleat on about running there club in a proper manor , well well KARMA IS A BITCH AND YOU HAVE BEEN SERVERED UP A BIG f**k OFF DOLLOP  :D :D :D :D :D :D now thats of my chest i shall go enjoy a ice cold can of larger and laugh at theer predicament
FFS

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2012, 07:40:25 PM »

We have some good memories on that terrace  :)

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2012, 03:17:11 PM »

So we have to swap a day out at the stunningly atmospheric Nene Park with Kettering & Diamonds and their notoriously basic fanbase for a trip to a new ground in the beautiful city of Oxford. I'm FURIOUS. ;D

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2012, 04:22:08 PM »

So we have to swap a day out at the stunningly atmospheric Nene Park with Kettering & Diamonds and their notoriously basic fanbase for a trip to a new ground in the beautiful city of Oxford. I'm FURIOUS. ;D

So the usual quirk of fate will apply as always and condemn the game to a Tuesday night then?
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

Derek Stubbs

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • thesatmanfootballtv.co.uk
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2012, 04:43:47 PM »

We have some good memories on that terrace  :)

I remember when it had a roof aswell.

Leon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2012, 04:46:52 PM »

So the usual quirk of fate will apply as always and condemn the game to a Tuesday night then?

Yes, that's my fear too. Would be very unlucky though - it'll end up being the team's 3rd or 4th longest away trip, I reckon.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team