PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Saturday Predictions....
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Saturday Predictions....  (Read 3372 times)

ArmchairAlty

Re: Saturday Predictions....
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2012, 11:23:01 AM »

3 pts going into the Tuesday game would be massive.

I think we'll win 3-1 (Reeves 2, Lawrie)

roytonmike

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2012, 03:17:39 PM »

Without Rodgers this one is going to be difficult. Three points & I for one would be over the moon; a draw would be a good result. Anything better than last year's supine display will do for starters!

markecky

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2012, 03:28:00 PM »

Without Rodgers this one is going to be difficult. Three points & I for one would be over the moon; a draw would be a good result. Anything better than last year's supine display will do for starters!

If Watmore is Ok I'd play Richman in the middle to replace Rodgers.  Only one who can get near his work rate and break stuff up.

ManagementGuru

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2012, 03:32:31 PM »

The last time I went to a match with a Birmingham post code we won 2-1.  I got my hair cut on the morning of the game.

So I will go to get my haircut tomorrow morning, and the game will go like this:

Half Time 0-0

Solihull take lead through a defensive midfielder, Nicky Clee equalises with header, Solihull defensive midfielder rounds his goal keeper to score own goal to give Alty 2-1 victory.  Solihull manager gets sacked, Solihull keeper goes on to make England No 1 non league jersey his own.

Many Alty fans after the game (me included) will say "I always knew we would win" despite having spent 90 minutes bricking ourselves (and in my case looking at my watch every 15 seconds)

Leon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2012, 05:14:02 PM »

The last time I went to a match with a Birmingham post code we won 2-1.  I got my hair cut on the morning of the game.

So I will go to get my haircut tomorrow morning, and the game will go like this:

Half Time 0-0

Solihull take lead through a defensive midfielder, Nicky Clee equalises with header, Solihull defensive midfielder rounds his goal keeper to score own goal to give Alty 2-1 victory.  Solihull manager gets sacked, Solihull keeper goes on to make England No 1 non league jersey his own.

Many Alty fans after the game (me included) will say "I always knew we would win" despite having spent 90 minutes bricking ourselves (and in my case looking at my watch every 15 seconds)

It'll be a similar temperature in Birmingham to your last visit as well by the looks of it.

VofD

« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2012, 01:33:09 PM »

GOALFEST to resume.

Solihull  1 - 5 ALTY  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Saturday Predictions....