General Category > Altrincham FC First Team

Robin Moss (?)

<< < (8/8)

One Foot in the Grave:

--- Quote from: One Foot in the Grave on July 08, 2022, 09:23:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: MarpleAlty on July 08, 2022, 05:34:35 PM ---I agree the motor racing stuff was a bit random - unless there's more stuff to be revealed, who knows. But you know what, I'm not going to lose sleep about it.

What far outweighs it is today's marketing campaign - which the players, fans and wider community all seemed to love being a part of.

Might be a dangerous thing to say, but seeing Ryan Colclough on the marketing material does make me slightly less worried!

Do we think we're going with yellow shorts with the away kit - surely we can't be going dark on both kits?

Given the respective colours of our opponents, I assume the away one might be given an outing at West - and the home one over at Wythy.

--- End quote ---

I doubt the new kits will be used before we kick off in the league. In previous seasons we've used old strips in the friendlies.

--- End quote ---

Egg on face time - we're wearing the new away strip at WD&C. Probably another example of us upping our game now that we're full time. Pity it's not being reflected on the pitch....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version