News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Bottle Bar at Final Game of The Season

Author Topic: Bottle Bar at Final Game of The Season  (Read 1889 times)

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: April 27, 2011, 10:53:13 AM »

We will be repeating the bottle bar trial at half time of Saturday's game.

Bottles of Beck's will be available in the right hand corner of the Noel White Suite....as you enter from outside.

(S)ALTY

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Bottle Bar at Final Game of The Season
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 12:27:52 PM »

As one of the persons who availed myself of this service last Saturday, but who will be unable to imbibe this weekend due to other 'committments,' could I respectfully request/suggest that the service is extended to include the immediate period after full time.

I for one, would have welcomed a 'quick one' to drown the disappointment of last Saturday's result v Newport just after full time.

Who knows, there could be a massive influx in the Noel White Suite at full time this week to celebrate ? (and I'm not talking about the Royal Wedding !)   

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 12:30:25 PM »

Good idea in principle. However, it might be difficult to set up the bottle bar at full time if the race night equipment is being set up as well?
Come on Alty!

(S)ALTY

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 12:42:03 PM »

Good idea in principle. However, it might be difficult to set up the bottle bar at full time if the race night equipment is being set up as well?

Yes I can imagine it being a bit cramped with all those horses and jockeys in the bar  :D   :D

Not to mention the smell of all that horse s**t.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 12:42:37 PM »

:)
Come on Alty!

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2011, 01:20:37 PM »

As one of the persons who availed myself of this service last Saturday, but who will be unable to imbibe this weekend due to other 'committments,' could I respectfully request/suggest that the service is extended to include the immediate period after full time.

I for one, would have welcomed a 'quick one' to drown the disappointment of last Saturday's result v Newport just after full time.

Who knows, there could be a massive influx in the Noel White Suite at full time this week to celebrate ? (and I'm not talking about the Royal Wedding !)   

I thought of that this morning, however as Ian has already pointed out.......& Jenny pointed out to me....the Race Night Equipment will already be set up at that time, therefore, I'm afraid, we can't do this on this occasion.

(S)ALTY

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2011, 02:45:03 PM »

I thought of that this morning, however as Ian has already pointed out.......& Jenny pointed out to me....the Race Night Equipment will already be set up at that time, therefore, I'm afraid, we can't do this on this occasion.

No problem Brian I'll just have to let you queue up at the bar to buy me a pint !!

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2011, 08:20:49 PM »

No problem Brian I'll just have to let you queue up at the bar to buy me a pint !!

Quite!
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team