PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty's support today.............
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Alty's support today.............  (Read 4819 times)

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Alty's support today.............
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2008, 08:47:00 PM »

Were not were not going home
Come on you red and white........

carlf

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2008, 10:48:45 PM »

I was perched pretty close to the Alty dugout all game and I can safely say you lot created one hell of an atmosphere. I thought you were pretty vocal throughout - It's going to be so quiet next season!

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2008, 10:58:09 PM »

The only thing I heard them sing was Wankie wythenshawe, or it sounded like that. ;)

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2008, 11:08:34 PM »

The only thing I heard them sing was Wankie wythenshawe, or it sounded like that. ;)

i ccan confitm they sang that a few times today

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2008, 12:28:39 AM »

Just looked at all the photos, the support looked absol fantastic, fair play to everyone who went, gutted I missed out on that :'(  I will be at Rushden on Satd but I doubt it will be quite the same. Onwards and upwards anyway, come on u red n white bastards ;D

James Black

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2008, 12:36:18 AM »

Amazing numbers, but we were either not singing loud enough, or not many singing or the acoutics were poor, we just didnt seem loud, but 457 plus those in the main stand is absolutly fantastics, I would say we possibly outnumbered the home supporters.

Not been funny but were u there  ??? ??? that were the most noise we've made for a long time good to c a good turn out by the youngsters the futures bright the futures Alty FC

penfold

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2008, 12:41:35 AM »

Amazing numbers, but we were either not singing loud enough, or not many singing or the acoutics were poor, we just didnt seem loud, but 457 plus those in the main stand is absolutly fantastics, I would say we possibly outnumbered the home supporters.

Am i reading this correctly, i don't think we were quite what so ever, we out sung Droyslden Easily and whilst walking though the stand the noise was probaly loader then Vics. Im very pleased with the away attendece thats the best all season i think, however, from looking at the home fans i can't see there being 600 of them, their end seemed empty.

Alty365

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2008, 12:44:11 AM »

Am i reading this correctly, i don't think we were quite what so ever, we out sung Droyslden Easily and whilst walking though the stand the noise was probaly loader then Vics. Im very pleased with the away attendece thats the best all season i think, however, from looking at the home fans i can't see there being 600 of them, their end seemed empty.

I would guess their stand holds about 400 and I presume that was pretty full? There would only need to have been a further 300 standing in the home end to make the figures add up so it seems about right to me.

penfold

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2008, 12:46:00 AM »

It was quite a strange ground really, giving the away fans the best stand i'v not seen that before.

carlf

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2008, 12:50:57 AM »

It was quite a strange ground really, giving the away fans the best stand i'v not seen that before.
We're just dead nice nice like that...
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty's support today.............