PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Ticket details announced - ALL TICKET
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Ticket details announced - ALL TICKET  (Read 8535 times)

markecky

Re: Ticket details announced - ALL TICKET
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2007, 09:47:01 PM »

It was me who said it and its valid.

If its not made clear then then may think, get in the home end make a bit of noise and they will soon transfer us. 

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2007, 09:51:15 PM »

Thanks Ecky i agree with what you said, I think some fans on here don't know what goes in to organising a big game with a large crowd.
@AltyDaz

Alex

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2007, 09:54:17 PM »

just wandering is there a way to pay for a ticket at histon and have it sent to you in the post, as a saturday is the only day i could get to the club before they go home so was just wandering?

baldrick

« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2007, 09:56:23 PM »

I bet 99% of us don't know how to arrange a big game, but by offering ideas and suggestions the decision makers might find a helpful comment that they never thought of.

markecky

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2007, 09:57:57 PM »

100% agree Baldrick, your knowledge on this one will be a big help.

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2007, 03:58:41 PM »

What about overseas ticket purchases? I'm assuming this can still be done by post, but obviously the figure for recorded postage will be higher.

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2007, 04:16:16 PM »

What about overseas ticket purchases? I'm assuming this can still be done by post, but obviously the figure for recorded postage will be higher.

I can sort you out with a ticket Globbers (and my commission is less than the cost of overseas postage). This is all provisional on the game not being moved to the Friday night which would mean I can't go. Send me a private message once the date is confirmed.
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

Jezza

« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2007, 05:48:03 PM »

If you put heathcote out or include a plea to play pottsy from the start then they'll know you are from alty.

the simple ideas are the best.

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2007, 12:42:40 PM »

I can sort you out with a ticket Globbers (and my commission is less than the cost of overseas postage). This is all provisional on the game not being moved to the Friday night which would mean I can't go. Send me a private message once the date is confirmed.

Many thansk MF, have sent you a PM.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

theboss

« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2007, 03:40:21 PM »

How about these games come along once in a bluemoon,and £14 is very reasonable, this about making as much as we can for the club. Never Have I heard suppporters asking for prices to come down for a bloody cup tie, we are treated very fairly at alty, and plenty of other clubs would have banged it up by a fiver without a second thought.

beware the policing cost....it nearly broke Havant last year. luckily they got a crowd of around 8k at fratton pk and they just about made a profit.

teasybeaver

« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2007, 05:23:55 PM »

At the risk of the dreaded peake or even wrath of WA15ker I think we are over-reacting slightly. Dont get me wrong I think some caution is needed when hosting a team of Millwall's size but I think by limiting ticket sales at the ground and making sure fans know they will be ejected for being in the wrong end we're doing more than enough.

I doubt there are 100's of millwall hoolies licking stamps right now at the thought of getting in the golf road. Our usual standard of stewarding should stop a port vale, no doubt we'll steward better than most pro-clubs around as usual.

As for the price, as hughesy said, 14quid is a great price and we will have a police bill to cover.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Ticket details announced - ALL TICKET