PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Ticket details announced - ALL TICKET
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Ticket details announced - ALL TICKET  (Read 8534 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: October 28, 2007, 06:22:05 PM »

Arrangements for the FA Cup 1st Round match between Altrincham and Millwall at Moss Lane will not be finalised until early this week, after discussions with the relevant authorities. However, the following details have been issued by Altrincham FC vice-chairman Grahame Rowley:
The game will be all ticket with no tickets available on the day of the game

Prices:

Main Stand/Family Stand £16 Concessions £10
Standing £14 Concessions £9
Under 12s £5 - in all areas of the ground

It is hoped that tickets will be available from the end of this week. The offices will be open over next weekend and also probably each weekday night till 8pm (providing enough volunteers to staff the desk can be found). Times of sale to be confirmed. Postal applications can be sent to the ground (Altrincham FC, Moss Lane, Altrincham WA15 8AP) immediately and tickets will be dispatched a.s.a.p.. Please add £2 for Recorded Delivery. Those who wish to use this facility should note that their cheque must be banked and funds cleared before the tickets will be dispatched. More information will follow as and when available.

baldrick

Re: Ticket details announced - ALL TICKET
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 06:44:10 PM »

No priority for season ticket holders?

Foz

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2007, 06:55:00 PM »

I am not sure there is any need to give priority to season ticket holders. The club will be fairly unlikely to sell out before the end of next week, so season ticket holders will have plenty of time to get their tickets.... Also the club probably feel that they need to give as many people as possible as long as possible to buy tickets...

On a slightly different note, the draw was quite a coincidence, considering the conversation we had on Saurday before the game in the bar at Kendal!!

VofD

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2007, 07:06:29 PM »

How about a slight discount for long suffering season ticket holders. Why should we have to pay the same price as fairweather fans who only attend the big games, which is once in a long while.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2007, 07:09:30 PM »

How about these games come along once in a bluemoon,and £14 is very reasonable, this about making as much as we can for the club. Never Have I heard suppporters asking for prices to come down for a bloody cup tie, we are treated very fairly at alty, and plenty of other clubs would have banged it up by a fiver without a second thought.

VofD

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2007, 07:11:31 PM »

As some sort of reward for the utter crap we have had to watch this season, for which we paid up front.

Foz

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2007, 07:13:02 PM »

How about a slight discount for long suffering season ticket holders. Why should we have to pay the same price as fairweather fans who only attend the big games, which is once in a long while.

Not totally sure, but I would be very surprised if the club could actually give our season ticket holders a discount!

VofD

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2007, 07:14:16 PM »

Wouldn't cost them too much. How many season ticket holders are there?

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2007, 07:17:06 PM »

As some sort of reward for the utter crap we have had to watch this season, for which we paid up front.

Reward? you pay your money or you dont

Foz

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2007, 07:18:17 PM »

I am not talking about the money. I am not totally sure, but the FA cup rules would probably prevent them from being able to discount prices for people who are season ticket holders.

VofD

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2007, 07:18:46 PM »

Fair enough.

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2007, 07:20:40 PM »

The only thing season ticket holders should get is a guaranteed ticket, the club needs every penny they can get and with the inevitable police bill can hardly afford discounts, just being in the FA cup is enough reward.

markecky

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2007, 07:21:38 PM »

Alty fans never fail to surprise do they!

I can just see the club statement  "Due to the excessive amount of crap that has been endured by our season ticket holders, we are offering them a discount and a free pie"

What about the people who come every week but don't have season ticket, like me for the last ten yesrs.

You've not been for a pint with Jenga have you?

VofD

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2007, 07:29:17 PM »

Mark,
         No need to be nasty now!!!! I was only asking. A free pie would be nice though.

Jenga

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2007, 07:37:29 PM »

Alty fans never fail to surprise do they!

I can just see the club statement  "Due to the excessive amount of crap that has been endured by our season ticket holders, we are offering them a discount and a free pie"

What about the people who come every week but don't have season ticket, like me for the last ten yesrs.

You've not been for a pint with Jenga have you?

I dont mean to be rude ecky but no need to mention me in every post you make, you are are quite boring now and to be honest quite annoying at the same time. I know you love me, but please try to get me out of your mind  ;D
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 07:45:45 PM by Jenga »
Pages: [1] 2 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team