PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Foam Hands / Foil FA Cups
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Foam Hands / Foil FA Cups  (Read 6567 times)

Jenga

Re: Foam Hands / Foil FA Cups
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2015, 04:54:06 PM »

This is all well and good but will I get a discount on my match ticket if someone in front of me has a foam hand and restricts my view of the corner flag?
very important question

This is a good question.

Unfortunately there will be no discount on the price of match tickets. It will only affect a couple of people who to be honest can just move. This venture is to benefit the whole club and not just a few whiners who cant see.

Whilst i appreciate that there is a danger from waving foam hands, as this could cause injury or damage. I therefore will be providing an insurance disclaimer to state that they are waved at owners risk.

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2015, 04:54:53 PM »

This is all well and good but will I get a discount on my match ticket if someone in front of me has a foam hand and restricts my view of the corner flag?
very important question
In case you can't see the corner flag, here's a reminder of what one looks like. You could print it and take it along to the game with you.
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2015, 04:56:08 PM »

very important question
In case you can't see the corner flag, here's a reminder of what one looks like. You could print it and take it along to the game with you.

funny
ParkINson's red and white army

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2015, 04:57:33 PM »

very important question

This is a good question.

Unfortunately there will be no discount on the price of match tickets. It will only affect a couple of people who to be honest can just move. This venture is to benefit the whole club and not just a few whiners who cant see.

Whilst i appreciate that there is a danger from waving foam hands, as this could cause injury or damage. I therefore will be providing an insurance disclaimer to state that they are waved at owners risk.
David Cameron answer that... if your not bought into this sales pitch come and see me at the away end I'm doing buy one get one free on silly string from 230pm
ParkINson's red and white army
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Foam Hands / Foil FA Cups