PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Good result
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Good result  (Read 7796 times)

bumble

Re: Good result
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2014, 09:06:14 AM »

Tbf Reeves had no chance with the push in the back

GolfRoader

• Regular First Team
  • We are Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2014, 02:34:51 PM »

Thought it was an excellent game, it's refreshing to see another side try to play a bit of football in the top 5 after seeing the way Ferriby and Telford play. Hednesford were brilliant going forward (as were we) and both sides looked like they were going to create something with every attack. The only negative point I'll make is that I thought Richman was lucky to be on the pitch. His first challenge was a clear booking and would have been a red if he'd connected properly. He was very silly diving in for the second foul too which I reckon would have been a 2nd booking had he not already been on a yellow. He did calm down after that though and had a decent game. Disney at right back (I think) for them put in a couple of strong challenges too and was deservedly booked early on, he was another that could have been booked twice albeit not as clear cut as Richman.

Aside from that, I thought everyone had a great game. Nicky Clee was clearly right up for it and it looked like the ball was glued to his foot at points . Mentions for Moult, Densmore, Leather, Luca and Lawrie who were outstanding also.

I know we conceded twice too but there aren't many defences in this league or indeed above leagues that could have stopped those goals. The first was an expert move down the right hand side which started and ended with Melbourne. Great dummy and run into the box to finish. The second was just an outstanding goal.

Great game, roll on Saturday!

andrewflynn

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2014, 05:05:36 PM »

He's got a piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiineapple on his head.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2014, 05:11:01 PM »

Tbh I thought Griffin had a poor game . The other ten were very good.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Good result