https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Signup

Author Topic: Signup  (Read 3482 times)

scottytee

Signup
« on: May 01, 2007, 11:39:40 PM »

Right well here it goes

i have sent numerous emails to the altrincham manager to see if he would left me try out for the club but yet no response so i am asking you to help me get a trial and help the club back into the conference then the football league.

im 6ft 6 can play defence, midfield or attack. basically anywere except the left side sorry guys but im right footed. im from n.ireland like but have family that live a 10minute walk from the stadium.

so please help me out guys

cheers

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Signup
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 11:43:15 PM »

dunno honestly if we can do anyhting from on here mate, but out of interest whats your past experience? why alty and what makes you feel your up to the standard? i'm not being arsey but some on here will tell you its alot harder than it looks to play at this level.

scottytee

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 11:48:42 PM »

ewell lets see i used to play for manchester city academy in the summer also played at for secondary school and my college

my stats are as follows

games played 89
goals scored 63
yellow cards 3
red card 1*

later recined for mistaken identy

and why altrincham well lets see have been to like 29 matches over the years and the fans are the best fans ive seen anywhere also i support them as my other english side main one being manchester city.

and reason i think im up to the stand it ifyou you saw me play youd no yourself.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 09:49:48 AM »

Hmm, playing at a clubs academy doesn't actually equate to conference level football, less so the school or college. It's a whole lot harder than you think (I've played). If you're 18/19 as you sound the best bet would be to ring the club on 0161 928 1045. Ask for George Heslop, he's the youth team manager and he'll be much more likely to help you. Don't worry if that sounds a little bit beneath your station, if you REALLY are a 6ft6 marauding, versatile defender/midfielder/attacker who bags 2 goals every 3 games  8) then you'll be shifted up into the 1st team squad in next to no time. ;)

Jenga

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 12:35:20 PM »

Your name isnt Tommo by any chance is it?

scottytee

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 12:38:35 PM »

naw names scott. yea ill ring up cause ive tried to email them and never get a response  :'(

teasybeaver

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2007, 12:54:37 PM »

Good luck scottytee, I will personally bare my backside in the window of Burtons in Cannes (there is one bizarrely) if you score for us next season!

Have to admire your spirit, but just to re-iterate this level of football is harder than anyone expects.

I do believe one Stuart Scheuber once made a sub appearance for Everton in the league cup and I have to say he was one of the poorest players i've ever seen at Alty! Numerous ex-league players drop down to non-league thinking they'll be star players, it rarely happens, Col Little's are rare and precious!

lukealty12

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2007, 04:18:53 PM »

good luck then mate

T.A

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2007, 05:22:04 PM »

lets get a couple of trialists and play em in a friendly

scottytee

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2007, 07:33:27 PM »

i have just got reply that my email has been forwarded and that it is a possibablity that i may get invited to train with and play in friendly matches for the club.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Signup