News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FAO Alty365

Author Topic: FAO Alty365  (Read 1195 times)

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
FAO Alty365
« on: September 19, 2008, 06:00:06 PM »

Re. these posts.

Perhaps you should count Woking, they're the only bottom ten side we've played (apart from Stevenage, who are clearly in a false position - there' I'm doing it now!). Think about it!       

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More crap I spotted in your post, 365. The pattern of the las two years... speaking of which, we had all this crap last season, when we had 3 points from ten before we came good. This season, 9 points (probably) from 10, in the same situation with a lot of new players (and injury trouble). Get a grip son.

Perhaps I was tactless and wrote in haste. None the less, I feel it is highly selective not to count Woking when they are the only definitely poor side we have played (Kettering are still unbeaten, Barrow are near the top etc.) And if you are going to look at things from the past, surely you have to take into account the positive aswell as the negative. I remain convinced that our position is not so very different from at this time last season (and if we get the win tomorrow, 9 from 10 instead of 3 from 10), and we darn nearly got out of it last season from a worse position - hence my talk of holdimg our nerve and waiting - that would be the brave thing to do imo.

And what crap was I speaking? I am a reasonable person for all the crap and would be prepared to reconsider given good reasons.
My e-mail address is cooperhugh@hotmail.com      Hint hint...

Anyway, never mind about who is speaking what crap for now, let's just concentrate on supporting the team tomorrow. That's what it's all about innit. All Alty fans, all want to win, whatever our differences.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FAO Alty365