News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 GRAHAM'S FUTURE (from main site)

Author Topic: GRAHAM'S FUTURE (from main site)  (Read 1173 times)

Alex

« on: September 19, 2008, 05:30:23 PM »

In today's Manchester Evening News, Alty boss Graham Heathcote (right) is quoted in advance of the match against Lewes tomorrow. "The natives are geting restless and we need a win, it's as simple as that" he said. "People will say that if we can't beat Lewes, it's a shambles and that something urgently needs to be done. I've already had talks with the board about my position and will have no qualms if they feel that a change of manager is required. I've been honest with them and my future is now in their hands. But, ultimately, it's our players more than anyone who require a victory tomorrow. If they don't win it will be the final nail in their coffin in terms of confidence but they don't need me, or anyone else, to tell them the importance of this game".

Let's get right behind the lads tommorrow and show them were still in this with them. from the first whistle to the last let's be possitive and not have a huge groan at the first mis-placed pass or way-ward shot.

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Get behind the lads tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 05:41:42 PM »

Indeed, let's do all we can to boast their confidence. I can tell you what Lewes' tactics will be, try and frustrate, get the crowd on the players' backs. We must not fall into this trap. That's what it's all about, supporting your team.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team