PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Well played tonight boys
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Well played tonight boys  (Read 3800 times)

lukealty12

Re: Well played tonight boys
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2008, 03:44:49 PM »

disagree strongly JB.  The passing was a disgrace,there was no shape and we struggled against a physically lightweight side. At the end of 90 mins, i can confirm that Heathcote ranted at his players for 10 seconds and told them they couldnt pass water...its just a farce!

Heathcotes body language is worse than Mr Browns

For the record i spoke with 11 supporters out of 128..... surprise, surprise.  they all want change

Also when denham quoted about being positive heathcote replied '' your asking me to be positive, your the one kicking the f**ker''.

Longman

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2008, 03:45:52 PM »

disagree strongly JB.  The passing was a disgrace,there was no shape and we struggled against a physically lightweight side. At the end of 90 mins, i can confirm that Heathcote ranted at his players for 10 seconds and told them they couldnt pass water...its just a farce!

Heathcotes body language is worse than Mr Browns

For the record i spoke with 11 supporters out of 128..... surprise, surprise.  they all want change

Also when denham quoted about being positive heathcote replied '' your asking me to be positive, your the one kicking the f**ker''.

Can you elaborate on this please mate?  I wasn't at the game last night, cheers.

RocketDan

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2008, 09:18:09 AM »

most sense last night came out of geoff he says it is going to cost £25k to sack him

All the more reason why he should have the humility to step down.

If GH loves this club as much as he claims to then he should do the right thing and move on.

if he has already handed in his resignation last season, then its never too late to accept that?

eitherway his attitude should be enough for an instant dismissal.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Well played tonight boys